Sneeze Fetish Forum

obs of my best friend(m)

ID2006

Well, I finally got registered and I wanted to post my observations on my friends sneezes. He's my best friend and his really seem to fascinate me.

He sneezes two ways always and it's never more than once so when he does sneeze I treasure the moment. When he's in a group of lust friends or where it is really loud he always moves back first and I know exactly whats about to happen. He tips his head back slowly waiting for it to come and opens his mouth just the slightest bit. Then he lets out a huge AAACSHEWWW as his entire body bends forward with the force of it. He always trys to be polite about it stepping back first and covering his nose and mouth with both hands... it's sorta funny cause he seems to look like he's praying when his hands are like that, but when you look at his facial expresion it is obvious that that is not the case. When he's in class or in a place that is really quiet he tries not to draw attention to himself. When he feels the urge to sneeze there he quietly brings his hands to his face and pinches his nose discretely at the time as to stifle it. He then turns away from people and his head bobs slightly with this peculuar CH sound coming from him. If you wern't watching him you'd think it was a cough at most. The weirdest thing about this type of his is he always manages to stifle it and not sneeze again. When I'm in public I try to do almost the exact same thing but know if I do manage to stifle it I'll never be able to stop untill I let a loud one out which I really don't want to do since I hate people watching me. I jut thought I'd report my observation. Tell me what you think of it

Nice obs. :drool: Yeah, if I really have a good reason to stifle (like if I'm around parents or in class or something) then I can usually do so and not have to sneeze again. Call it a partial mental block or something...but sometimes if my allergies are really bad or something, and I can tell I won't be able to stop...then I handle it in other ways by leaving the room. :bleh:

Anyway, thanks for sharing and welcome to the forum :D

Archived