Sneeze Fetish Forum

She's doing it!

Santa's Biggest Fan

My girlfriend's crossed the limits now!! :D I could never ever have imagined to what extent she would go to please me, if i wouldn't have been witness to yesterday's "FEAT" of hers! It all started when we were alone at my place yesterday. After ensuring that noone would be joining us in the afternoon, i decided to put forward my request to her to induce some of her lovely sneezes for me. She readily agreed too. It was going to be even more pleasurable as she had a cold and even a slightest push would trigger one of her beautiful fits! But all thet was provided only the two of us would be there. She even got herself ready by getting her trademark broom bristle from the closet. However, to my biggest misfortune, one of my friends dropped in at the very instance. I was assuring myself by thinking that it was good she hadn't started inducing or we would definitely have been in a fix! But to my utter amazement, she came out with the Bristle in her hand, already inserted into her nose! :bleh: I was completely speechless, but she continued her work even in front of our friend. The sneezes soon followed, but she didn't even stop then! She continued inducing further and only stopped after she had managed to get at least 20-25 sneezes out of her lovely nose!! Also, she explained to my friend that she had a very irritated nose due to her cold and had to try and get her sneezes out in some way! All this time, she was also teasing me by making some cute childish expressions. Boy, all this was just way beyond my expectations!! I JUST LOVE HER LIKE HELL!!!! :cryhappy::cryhappy::cryhappy::drool:

YOU SON OF A BITCH! :yes:

This made me about fall out of my chair laughing.....I could just hear it, tone of voice and everything, lol.

Paradiso - absolutely loving your obs and Sternuto I laughed so hard I cried when I read your response - you so slay me!

LOL

One day I really think I'll have to grab a few of my lasses and we'll need to come see your perverted ass.

Kisses - Kitty

Well, i guess she's keeping up with the time too!! Just yesterday, we were out at the promenade, and it does tend to be a very lonely place after sunset. So, we were sitting there, hugging & kissing each other, while i was having more wicked plans in mind! :twisted::innocent: I was aware that it was a very secluded area where noone would be bothering us and so, i was desperately searching for a *sneeze tool*!! :innocent: Finally i found the bus ticket that i had in my pocket, and rolled it out into a *tool*. She was, however, not quite sure whether it WOULD make her sneeze though, as she is only accustomed to using the broom bristles. Well, anyways, she is always ready to try out anything!!! That's what makes me so lucky!! :yes: She DID try it out and managed to get her amazing sneezes going right away! Boy!!! I was pretty turned on and was desperately controlling myself at that moment!! I loved it!!! :drool:

To describe her sneezes, she always sneezes in doubles, more often quick & short ones, but makes them sound much more dramatic when she induces for me. They roughly go like... Isshoo.. Ishhooo!! :laugh::angry:

Archived