Sneeze Fetish Forum

Saw it coming a mile away

CarolinaGirl

So I know I've told you about my bf's roommate, D, and his girlfriend, K. Well his girlfriend, K, is the one that always blesses every single one of my sneezes as well as any one elses...I just love her :bleh: She's a dancer here and has long sandy-brown straight hair, a noticeably big smile and a rather decent-sized nose as well. She's more cute than pretty I'd say...but anyway.

My bf's bed is lofted and his roommate's bed is underneath. I was laying on top of my bf's bed on my stomach so i could see what everyone was doin in the room. D woke up with pink eye so he was layin in his bed and K came in to give him some eye drops, while my bf was workin on a paper at his computer desk (his back was turned to the room). Well, K is standing right next to the beds so I'm just above eye-level with her. She's telling me something (I don't remember what it was now lol) and she stops with the "about to sneeze" look. I of course recognize it right away. But what surprised me was how freakin long it took her to finally sneeze! She held her mouth open and every time she took a breath in her mouth would open a little more and she would move her head up along with it. After the sneeze didn't come she would exhale a little and drop her head. She'd inhale again, doing the whole mouth and head thing over. She did this about 5 times before she actually sneezed! On the last inhale, her head went way back and she finally sneezed, "HEehhttchew!" But what was cute was her bf must have been watchin her too cause when she sneezed, he said, "Ah-choo!" at the same time she sneezed. I blessed her, even though I was feeling akward and aroused at the same time. THe weird thing is, I"ve told my bf that I have this fetish or whatever, but I've only specifically said I liked 'his' sneezes....and after she sneezed (or anyone sneezess), he looks at my reaction, so I try to act as normal as possible! (Which is very hard :drool: ) He's still kinda not sure about everything haha.

Anyway, no more sneezes after that one, but it was defintiely a good one so I had to post it :cryhappy: Btw, I HATE that akward feeling when you're watching somebody try to sneeze and it's taking so long...I wish I could just plum enjoy it! haha. Hope you enjoyed :D

CG

Couple of my female friends have done that and it sometimes freaks me out because they would look at me in my eyes and I would just stare and I pray that they wont inquire about my fascination I had while they were in the pre-sneeze trance.....hmmm I know what you mean CG...kinda awkward...but interestingly pleasuring at the same time.

Jaime

Yeah, i guess girls DO have bigger and longer build-ups than guys do. Well, at least that's my observation. :)

Very nice observation! :( You really have a knack for building the suspense! :(

When I was younger, I too would have mixed feeling about watching a long build up: enjoyment, but also dread that someone would notice my enjoyment. Lately, I just plain enjoy them: I guess you get to a point in your life when you're less concerned about being discovered!

You really have a knack for building the suspense!

For sure. K certainly helped too. I have absolutely no idea what a person should do when someone is taking her sweet time to sneeze. Time just sort of stops. You can't carry on the conversation. You can't take out a magazine and start reading until she sneezes. You can't tell her, "I'm going to the store. Call me when you've sneezed." It seems that there's nothing to do but watch and wait.

I would have watched the whole thing with eyes as big as saucers! :( and I could not be held responsible for what my body might have been doing during that HUGE build up! (no blood in the brain.... temporary insanity.... etc. etc.)

Very nice observation! :drool: You really have a knack for building the suspense! :twisted:

When I was younger, I too would have mixed feeling about watching a long build up:  enjoyment, but also dread that someone would notice my enjoyment.  Lately, I just plain enjoy them:  I guess you get to a point in your life when you're less concerned about being discovered!

Thank you! And of course the build up seems like waaaay longer to me, but I tried to describe it like it was b/c it was unusually long :nohappy: hehe, my fav.

CG

Archived