Sneeze Fetish Forum

Its about time!! (x2)

happysparkleprincess

Okay, I should first say that the two guys who I observed are two guys I've been wating to see sneeze for a long long time (try years). I went to school with them for four years and last week I saw them both sneeze!! (talk about crazy fate). :yes:

Anyway, the first sneezer, Chris, is a little under six feet tall, light brown hair, decently muscled and super cute. He has no allergies and rarely gets sick, therefor he rarely sneezes. We were at practice for this community play we're doing and he was backstage talking to another friend of ours. Suddenly I got this feeling that I should turn to look at him and boy was I rewarded. Chris suddenly stopped talking and his nose scrunched up. Then with no build up at all, he proceeded to sneeze, uncovered, not once, not twice, but three times. HEHhussssssshhhhhhhh! hesshhhhhhh!! hehhehshhhhhhhhh! The sneezes were loud, but not obnixiously so, and they were really powerful. Chris was thrown foreward at the waist and had to put his hands down on a table to keep upright. He commented afterwards about how weird the multiple sneezes were. We had to do a kissing scene next and boy was I really glad to be kissing him. :drool: Too bad he didn't sneeze when we were kissing :twisted:

My second obs involves another friend of mine, Aaron. Aaron is almost 6'5 with really dark hair and light blue eyes, a very striking contrast. Like Chris, he doesn't have any allergies and gets flu shots because of his dad's job and rarely gets sick. Rarely doesn't mean never, however.

:innocent:

Yesterday we were in class and I heard him sniffling a lot next to me. I'm used to his sniffling because he really doesn't like t osneeze, so when he does have to he sniffs until the tickle goes away. The tickle in his nose was obviously too much for him, however. About five minutes later, I heard a very soft intake of breath from Aaron and my stomach flipped because I knew what was coming. I turned to see him caught in what looked to be a very brutal stuck sneeze. His nose was tinged red from his cold and his nostrils were flaring slightly. His eyes were squinted closed and his head was tilted back slightly. I was unable to do anything but stare. It couldn't have been more than ten seconds, but it seemed to take longer. Finally, almost in slow motion, his breath hitched one last time and he snapped forewad the first sneeze uncovered a beautiful heh HUH HUHSHOOOOO! the second he muffled in to the crook of his elbow. It was wetter but had no build up mushhhhhumphssh! I don't usually bless people but this one time I mad an exception. I was more than a little warm after this experience, sadly I had to sit through the rest of my class. :angry:

Great when someone you have been waiting to see sneeze actually does ! And even better when they turn out to be interesting sneezes.

Hope you see more - it's also nice to know what the person's typical sneeze patterns are !

• 1 month later...

whooooo... why didn't I see this before? lovely delightful obs! your way of describing them is excellent. a guy sneezing into the crook of his elbow is just about the sexiest thing.... rowr ;)

Mrow, those both sound Hot! Thank you for posting them. I wish I could have seen those, especially the second one, Aaron. Sounds so lovely. :twisted:

~Me~

Archived