Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing while packing

Sneezy Sunshine

Since I am from the west coast, I am allowed to store two boxes at school over the summer. Therefore, this morning I started to organize my stuff so that I can pack my winter clothes. I'm not leaving for another two weeks, but I figure that it is is a good idea to put my boxes in the storage area as soon as possible before it fills up. Therefore, I also need to sort through the piles of papers that have been on my floor for the past two weeks. That was plenty of time for some dust to accumulate, so I've sneezed a bunch of times. My nose feels especially sensitive, so I'm not looking forward to going outside later today.

Since I am from the west coast, I am allowed to store two boxes at school over the summer.  Therefore, this morning I started to organize my stuff so that I can pack my winter clothes.  I'm not leaving for another two weeks, but I figure that it is is a good idea to put my boxes in the storage area as soon as possible before it fills up.  Therefore, I also need to sort through the piles of papers that have been on my floor for the past two weeks.  That was plenty of time for some dust to accumulate, so I've sneezed a bunch of times.  My nose feels especially sensitive, so I'm not looking forward to going outside later today.

Great self-observation. Hope you feel better soon.

Archived