Sneeze Fetish Forum

Birthday Bondage

Kitty

Went to a BDSM private party at the homes of one of the best Shibari artists I have met in a long long while. Shibari is Japanese rope bondage. Ian the Satyr is his name and his site is listed for your viewing pleasure: http://www.shibaritai.com/index_files/home.htm as well as a sample of his work on myself

On the to obs - For my Birthday tie - I was secured with hemp rope to pipes in the ceiling of Ian's dungeon playspace - body harness style suspended by the hips, shoulders and head tilted down, legs spread and then folded neatly inward, and hands behind my back - a lovely erotic tie. All the while Twisted kept sniffling, Ian has cats your see and my darling is allergic...

My hair even tickled my own nose several times and daddy was sweet enough to brush it away and rub my nose alleviating me of the offending tickle at least three times.

Being tied as such was complete torture, knowing what would assuredly be on the way and I was relieved when I finally ran out of air and had to be untied that his sneezes had not yet errupted. Disappoionted a tad as well - you know that feeling of wanting it and dreading it at the same time? Quandary conflict - yikes!

One long booted leg down, ahhhh two town and then the weak and wobbly kitty who had had knives run on her, been well spanked and received the violte wand treatment was two feet on the ground once more and about to be carried into her twisted mister's arms for after care when all of the sudden, he cupped his hands and sneezed the sort which bends one atthe waist and the sound of which moved right through me vibrating me to the core. "Haaaheeesshhhiptishhahhhh!" If any of you are familiar with being suspended in rope bondage, you know it makes your legs weak anyhow, but this sneeze sent me reeling in such a way that Daddy had to catch me before I fell forward and he was laughing as I blessed him kissing me in such a way that no one else could possibly understand... well no one else but you of course....

Kitty

Archived