Sneeze Fetish Forum

Devil B/f I have

peach2218

Saturday night I went to my bf's families home with another younger female friend of mine whom i was 'sitting.'

Well, my bf wanted to go to church and the lil girl didnt want to go, so I opted to run her to the mall while the family went to church.

Now, if any of you know me, I have this fantasy of sexy men sneezing in church. I dont know why, but I would have to say that it is due to the fact that its so quiet and it would be a struggle to sneeze at all quietly.

So, I get back to the house after the family returns from church and my bf is changing in the bathroom. I stepped in and he hugs me from behind. He whispers in my ear that I should have gone to church with him...

*heart falls on the floor as well as my jaw*

:drool:

GULP****

I ask him why, and he smirks and mentions that about 5 minutes into the service, he sneezed. He said he couldnt hold it in and it was so loud.

*I think i blacked out for a second here and i tried to play it as if i wasnt DEVASTATED*

I said in the calmest voice I could summon, that i was sorry i missed it....

SORRY-SORRY...I WASNT SORRY, I WAS ABSOLUTELY FREAKING PISSED AT MYSELF---oh, why didnt the lil girl want to go with me to church....

:yes:

**regains composure**

:angry:

well, needless to say, this incident hurt my heart...oh, how badly I wanted to be there. Its kinda sad, I know!

Well, someday...maybe in a million years I will hopefully get to see him sneeze in church....*sighs*

blnde

Guest sneeze829

:innocent::laugh: im sorry too babe. imagine though how long of a service that would have been had you been there...

i dont think you could have waited, do you? :yes::drool::angry::twisted::innocent:

Archived