Sneeze Fetish Forum

Anyone else sneeze in fours ? (M)

atchoum

I was out early to get some fresh bread for breakfast when what should I hear ahead of me but a sharp “ aah PTSCHA ! ”I looked ahead and there was another quite loud “ aah PTSCHA ! ”… Then I saw my man, coming towards me down the street : not very tall (5 feet 7 or 8 ? – 175cm), a bit punk-looking – shaved head and lots of pins pierced through the top of the right ear. Initially he seemed to be under 30, but a closer look made me think he was older – perhaps he’d had a hard night ! But he hadn’t finished sneezing : “ aah PTSCHA ! ; “ aah PTSCHA !, mouth open between sneezes, head thrust forward with each blast. And then he stopped, just as he was level with me. I waited for a while outside the bakers, and saw him walking off into the distance, but no more sneezes (they were loud enough to be heard from far off, though he didnt seem to be forcing at all). Which made me think. This man seemed to sneeze in fours, just as many people sneeze in twos and some (not nearly so many) in threes. But I dont think I have ever known anyone who regularly sneezes in fours – even catlike sneezers, though these sneezes were very much full-scale ones. Of course it may be a one-off for this chap too. He may just sneeze an irregular number of times, but it did come out like a pattern ?

Does any one else know anyone who regularly sneezes in fours ? The closest I know is a friend (working in Ireland now, so I don’t see much of him any more and haven’t seen him sneeze for years, unfortunately), who invariably starts off with a back to back double “ HERISH..ISHH… ” followed by a couple more ISHHes, but the number is variable. But this chap sneezed four big, evenly spaced sneezes and that was it.

Guest grace1

Thats my favourite.

When they are quite big with breaks between them. It gets me all excited waiting to see if there'll be more. The anticipation is just so intense.

The best feeling is when you are waiting and give up and just a second later it comes.

:::oooh::: chills. :laugh:

There was a woman at work who used to sneeze in fours.

She was very slim with mousy brown hair and a not unattractive face with a slightly too bulbous nose to be pretty. Her general manner was very self contained and rather proper - a very private person. We were in the same large office for some years, probably from her thirties into her forties, so I saw her sneeze many times, even though she was not a particularly frequent sneezer.

She would sneeze straight at the desk with no particular attempt to cover. She always sneezed the same way, quite open and unrestrained but with no voice in the sneeze at all so that it drew little attention.

The first sneeze was chshhh, just the sound of the air exploding from her teeth, then a slight pause and a more forceful ChShhh. Usually another pause and then either two quick more gentle sneezes chshh, chshh or one sneeze chshh followed by a long pause, so that you might think it was over followed a little later by the final chshhh.

In the last case I would often find an excuse to go over to her desk on some pretext to get a close up of the final sneeze that I knew had to come and possibly bless her, just taking care that a full erection was not visible through my suit.

I always found this predictableness most exciting as even if I did not see the first sneeze I always knew I would get more chances. I admit being rather attracted to her but I was never sure if it was because of her multiple sneezes. Seeing her just giving herself up to the inevitable batch of sneezes was very erotic.

Once when she had just had such a bout of sneezing a secretary said to her, "Have you finished?" On getting a rather dirty look she then said "Well, once you start you do go on a bit." Very true but I did also wonder about a secretary who notes how people sneeze - I thought only SFs did that.

Thats my favourite.

When they are quite big with breaks between them. It gets me all excited waiting to see if there'll be more. The anticipation is just so intense.

The best feeling is when you are waiting and give up and just a second later it comes.

:::oooh::: chills.  :)

That's my usual pattern: two initial sneezes, followed by a pause, then one or more "follow up" sneezes. I do sometimes sneeze in fours, but not in any regular way; three is my usual number.

And I agree about that thrill you feel when you've given up (either on your own sneeze, or on someone you're observing), and then it comes: ecstasy!! :)

Archived