Sneeze Fetish Forum

Dramatic Theatre (f story)

Chanel_no5

Royal Dramatic Theatre only accepted the best actors and actresses, and 42-year-old Lavinia Jensen was the best of the best. She could make the dullest charachter intriguing and exciting, and no one could deliver a line with such perfection as she could. She was quality, and the favorite actress among casters because she turned any charachter into a starstruck experience.

She was beautiful in a sharp and brilliant way, not so much pretty as handsome. She was average height and often wore high heeled shoes, and she was somewhere in between average and slim built. Her hair was sandy blonde and her eyes had the dark blue colour of a midnight sky.

It was time for a cup of coffee with the rest of the ensemble. They had just had their dress rehearsal, tonight was the grand opening, and everybody was a bit nervous but excited about the evening. They had confidence in the play, the director, themselves, but most of all in Lavinia. They were like a family, chatting and laughing, when suddenly Lavinia froze.

"Oh dear, I have to sneeze! Aahh-sschoo! Excuse me. Aaaah-ssschh! Excuse me. Ahh-SSCHOO! Oh dear, what's wrong with my nose, it tickles so much.... AAH-SSCHH! Excuse me... HISSSCHOO! Aah-ESSSCHHHaaah!"

The rest of the ensemble became silent. They watched her own little show as she gave up every try to excuse herself. She was sneezing into her cupped hands, with her face turned away from the table, and her whole body was bobbing in pace with her sneezes. They were soft and feminine sneezes, but yet very powerful. The others couldn't see it, but the force of her sneezes were almost frightening to her. Then suddenly, she just stopped, like somebody just switched it off. She looked at the others, her friends and the closest thing she ever got to a family, and looked at them with tears in her eyes. Her nose was a bit reddish and very runny. She grabbed a napkin and blew her nose. Not a word was spoken until 21-year-old Nancy laughed softly and said:

"Wow, where did all that come from?!"

"Oh Lord, I have do idea whatsdoever... I'b very sorry..."

"You're not coming down with something, are you? We need you."

Lavinia blew her nose again, more careful this time.

"I think it's only dust. It irritates my nose from time to time, but I've never had a sneeze attack like this one before. Weird."

"As long as it doesn't happen on stage, we're cool."

Lavinia smiled and rubbed her nose with one finger.

"I hardly think we'll have to worry about that. That was nothing, I'm fine. Really."

The rest of the afternoon went by without as much as a sniff from Lavinia. The play started and she was a success, as usual. But in the middle of the second act, there would be a wedding. Lavinia played the rich, bitchy mother of the bride, who was going to come inside church and stop the wedding just to hurt her daughter. When she entered the stage, her nose started to tickle. When she went on with her monologue, her nose was itching. And the moment when her "daughter" was going to hit her in the face to make her quiet, her nose was burning. This moment, when she was going to look deep into her daughter's eyes and say: "I reject you", the very key line of the whole play, that was the moment when Lavinia couldn't hold it back any longer. She blinked a couple of times, making a desperate face. She was fighting to keep her eyes open, ignore the sneeze and say the words. But she couldn't.

"HEH-ESSSCHHO! HISSSCHOO! HUH-SSSCHOOO! AH-yassschooo! Aaaaah-gnisschooo! Oh... AAAAH-SSSCHHHHAAAH! Ahh-ehhh-SSSCHhhh!"

Nancy was shocked to see her role model lose it so completely, but managed to stay calm.

"You see mother, you came to reject me, but I already rejected you. For my wedding boquet, I only bought the flowers you are allergic to. So leave me alone, for I have choosed THIS life for me, and you are no longer a part of it!"

"Hih-SSSCHHAAH! You will regret this. AH-SSCHOO! You are nothing without me. Nothing!"

Backstage Lavinia hugged Nancy.

"Thank you SO much for saving the play! I screwed up like I never have before!"

"You ARE this play. Of course I had to save you. That's what friends are for."

And the reviwer from the great newspaper wrote:

"Nancy Jones is a promising young actress, but as always Lavinia Jensen is the brightest star on stage. The fake allergy attack was the most realistic thing I ever saw on a stage, and every line is delivered with precision. Clearly, miss Jensen knows her play better than anyone. The agonized look upon her face when leaving stage after this fake allergy attack will never be forgotten."

The end.

Wow. I don't usually read F stories, and this showed me what I've been missing.

I've almost had this happen to me, but I didn't need that to make it real.

And the ending was ubershiny.

Thanks for a wonderful read, Chanel!

Guest topcat

Ha ha! What a nightmare! I do a bit of am dram myself - hope that NEVER happens to me!

Great story - nice idea for a setting.

Royal Dramatic Theatre only accepted the best actors and actresses, and 42-year-old Lavinia Jensen was the best of the best. She could make the dullest charachter intriguing and exciting, and no one could deliver a line with such perfection as she could. She was quality, and the favorite actress among casters because she turned any charachter into a starstruck experience.

She was beautiful in a sharp and brilliant way, not so much pretty as handsome. She was average height and often wore high heeled shoes, and she was somewhere in between average and slim built. Her hair was sandy blonde and her eyes had the dark blue colour of a midnight sky.

It was time for a cup of coffee with the rest of the ensemble. They had just had their dress rehearsal, tonight was the grand opening, and everybody was a bit nervous but excited about the evening. They had confidence in the play, the director, themselves, but most of all in Lavinia. They were like a family, chatting and laughing, when suddenly Lavinia froze.

"Oh dear, I have to sneeze! Aahh-sschoo! Excuse me. Aaaah-ssschh! Excuse me. Ahh-SSCHOO! Oh dear, what's wrong with my nose, it tickles so much.... AAH-SSCHH! Excuse me... HISSSCHOO! Aah-ESSSCHHHaaah!"

The rest of the ensemble became silent. They watched her own little show as she gave up every try to excuse herself. She was sneezing into her cupped hands, with her face turned away from the table, and her whole body was bobbing in pace with her sneezes. They were soft and feminine sneezes, but yet very powerful. The others couldn't see it, but the force of her sneezes were almost frightening to her. Then suddenly, she just stopped, like somebody just switched it off. She looked at the others, her friends and the closest thing she ever got to a family, and looked at them with tears in her eyes. Her nose was a bit reddish and very runny. She grabbed a napkin and blew her nose. Not a word was spoken until 21-year-old Nancy laughed softly and said:

"Wow, where did all that come from?!"

"Oh Lord, I have do idea whatsdoever... I'b very sorry..."

"You're not coming down with something, are you? We need you."

Lavinia blew her nose again, more careful this time.

"I think it's only dust. It irritates my nose from time to time, but I've never had a sneeze attack like this one before. Weird."

"As long as it doesn't happen on stage, we're cool."

Lavinia smiled and rubbed her nose with one finger.

"I hardly think we'll have to worry about that. That was nothing, I'm fine. Really."

The rest of the afternoon went by without as much as a sniff from Lavinia. The play started and she was a success, as usual. But in the middle of the second act, there would be a wedding. Lavinia played the rich, bitchy mother of the bride, who was going to come inside church and stop the wedding just to hurt her daughter. When she entered the stage, her nose started to tickle. When she went on with her monologue, her nose was itching. And the moment when her "daughter" was going to hit her in the face to make her quiet, her nose was burning. This moment, when she was going to look deep into her daughter's eyes and say: "I reject you", the very key line of the whole play, that was the moment when Lavinia couldn't hold it back any longer. She blinked a couple of times, making a desperate face. She was fighting to keep her eyes open, ignore the sneeze and say the words. But she couldn't.

"HEH-ESSSCHHO! HISSSCHOO! HUH-SSSCHOOO! AH-yassschooo! Aaaaah-gnisschooo! Oh... AAAAH-SSSCHHHHAAAH! Ahh-ehhh-SSSCHhhh!"

Nancy was shocked to see her role model lose it so completely, but managed to stay calm.

"You see mother, you came to reject me, but I already rejected you. For my wedding boquet, I only bought the flowers you are allergic to. So leave me alone, for I have choosed THIS life for me, and you are no longer a part of it!"

"Hih-SSSCHHAAH! You will regret this. AH-SSCHOO! You are nothing without me. Nothing!"

Backstage Lavinia hugged Nancy.

"Thank you SO much for saving the play! I screwed up like I never have before!"

"You ARE this play. Of course I had to save you. That's what friends are for."

And the reviwer from the great newspaper wrote:

"Nancy Jones is a promising young actress, but as always Lavinia Jensen is the brightest star on stage. The fake allergy attack was the most realistic thing I ever saw on a stage, and every line is delivered with precision. Clearly, miss Jensen knows her play better than anyone. The agonized look upon her face when leaving stage after this fake allergy attack will never be forgotten."

The end.

A damn good story.

Archived