Sneeze Fetish Forum

Self obs. (F)

Sneesee

Okay, so I hardly ever sneeze as it is, and this morning I get this outrageous tickle in my nose. It would get to the point where I was so sure I would sneeze, and then back off. Talk about frustrating!! This went on for at least an hour, and was starting to get on my last nerve! :omg: So, then I remembered something that my friend and I used to use in middle school to make ourselves sneeze. This may sound strange, but it came to me as I was looking for some candy. Pixie Stix! My daughters had a few left over from someone's birthday party, and I snatched one. I went into my bathroom and sniffed a bit up my nose just as the tickle came back, and boom! It worked. I sneezed, HAT-CHOO! Just once, which was really all I needed! My sneezes are far from dainty, but still kind of feminine. I sneezed openely, since I was by myself in the bathroom. Whew! What a relief! Now I feel fine, and the tickle's gone. I feel so much better, so I just wanted to share.

Sneesee :omg:

First of all, welcome! :omg: Second of all, are Pixie sticks that sandy-like flavored candy that comes wrapped in a paper, well, stick, I guess? So you pour it into your mouth? Or in your case, inhale it. And it doesn't burn like pepper, I imagine. Brilliant. :omg:

Doesn't burn, but makes your nose lime green and sticky as hell. No thanks. ;)

Archived