Sneeze Fetish Forum

At the gym (F)

Sternuto

just got done with a "kicked me in the ass" workout. Spent most of the time in the aerobics room, doing crunches and jumping rope.

An aerobics teacher came in, (mmmm.... spandex!) and started loosening up for an up coming class.... putting on some GOD AWFUL music (this younger generation Hip Hop shit that is even more jazzed up for aerobics). Anyhoo..... I asked her if I had to leave yet, and she replied no.... I had about 15 minutes. I replied "No problem... Ill be dead well before then" :laugh:

Now.... doing crunches with your head turned so you can see her ass as she bends over to get the music thingee going was quite difficult... but I pulled it off! ;)

Well... 10 minutes later... Im leaving, after a long stay at the drinking fountain, and gathering all my stuff. The counter people ALWAYS look up and say 'see ya' or 'good bye' et al.... when you leave. The teacher happened to be back behind the counter at the time, and looked up with her eyes half closed and fluttering.... and her trembling hand came up with her. She had the look :drool: .

huhchew!

(cutesy sneeze)

"BLESS YOU!" I gasped :drool: she smiled, but kept her hand up to her face, and her eyes closed. chew! With a slight bend at the waist.

Her eyes opened and she giggled and said 'Thanks'.

Best part of my week.

Nice obs, i've always been dying to see Heathers aerobics instructor sneeze. You are a lucky man.

As for the music, is it one of those CD's that played like 20 second clips of like 6 or 7 hip hop songs together. I helped out with a high school football team a little bit this past year to make a few extra dollars and when the cheerleaders cheered at halftime that was the type of thing that got played.

hmmm.... I would guess mid 20's. :blushing:

I havent seen her since. :laugh: Ive been too blue to go to the gym. :twisted: I walk in.... stand there for about 30 seconds.... turn around and walk out and go home and DRINK! :D

:cryhappy: Lucky? Lucky? I see one decent obs a year.... and thats LUCKY!? Bad luck, maybe. :)
keep workin out and you'll have sneezy girls crawling all over you.

:) Don't give him ideas!

Ive been going to the gym since before you were born, Dead One.... and I have YET to even get a phone number.... let alone very many decent sneeze obs. Dont worry.... Ive given up.

Archived