Sneeze Fetish Forum

Submitting my stories

Sneesee

Hi everyone! I have two stories I'd like to post, but one is kind of long, and I think I may need permission for the other one. Since I'm still new and learning how to do all of this, how do I go about making sure I can post my two stories? One is like 18 pages long, so I'd probably have to break it up, I think. The other is a fanfic about a certain racecar driver I like! It isn't long, but I'm not quite sure what I can get away with in here! :drool: Anyway, any suggestions, tips, or help at all would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks a bunch everyone!

Sneesee

I think pretty much anything goes as long as the content is clearly labeled! :drool:

And 18 pages? Pishaw. I've subjected this forum to 70+ pages before. Don't worry!

Please, by all means, post! :drool:

Thanks Frack! I guess I just title it, and post is as new, huh? As long as it's clearly labeled!!! Thanks for the help!

Sneesee :drool:

Yuppers.

We usually label m or f for whichever type of sneezing occurs. And 18+ if it's "R" rated, and u18 if there is under 18's sneezing.

That's it.

People have posted fanfict. in here too. With and without a "disclaimer" (the whole "yes I know that so and so isn't Really my plaything, and I'm making $0 off of this - but I am "borrowing" them to have fun with.)

Post away hon- I think that you are Trying to drive me nutty. :drool: *tease*

Archived