Sneeze Fetish Forum

Self Obs

Nicole

I don't post self obs very often, so go easy on me. :drool: I was at the doctor's today for a follow-up appointment, and my allergies are pretty bad because the weather is getting warm again. Anyway, I had to sneeze so badly in the office but really didn't want him to see me. I felt it coming while I was talking to him so I just sort of discreetly rubbed my nose...bad idea, since that seems to make the sneezes want to come out even more. My eyes started to water a little bit and my breath was actually hitching, but he didn't say anything. I don't know if he didn't notice or if he was just kind enough not to call attention to it. But I finished talking and he turned to do something at the computer, so I was able to stifle one silently into my hand. Immediately after that though, another one followed, and I wasn't able to stifle that as silently. He turned around and asked if I was all right, but before I could say yes I sneezed three more times in quick succession, not stifled at all. At this point I'm pretty damn embarassed, so I said, "I'm really sorry, my allergies are bad." He sort of laughed and said, "Don't be sorry, this is my job. I see worse than you." What a nice man. :drool:

Wonderful, Nicole. You should receive compensation for all your effort to control yourself and embarassment when you can't. :drool:

ROTF @ STERNUTO! ;)

But yes, my dear, stifling is BAD FER YA!!

However, I admit I like some stifling and I LOVED reading your obs! Thank you for sharing! :o

Archived