Sneeze Fetish Forum

Female obs

Chanel_no5

She was not exaggerating. Good Lord. :omg: OK, so somehow I managed to stay at mom's office in the morning today (don't ask me how, it was very complicated to make it sound spontanious...) Well, I followed mom to her office and started to read a book. I looked around for my sneezer, but couldn't see her anywhere, so I figured she'd be out on something. Well, as I was reading and mom talking on the phone, suddenly a monstrous sneeze echoed throughout the building. And I mean MONSTROUS. I'm telling you, a DRAGON couldn't have done it better. :laugh: Mom told the person on the phone to hang on, then she turned to me and said:

"Will you close the door please? As you can hear, X has entered."

I jumped to my feet and said:

"I think I'll go down to the coffee room for a while, have a cup of coffee and read the paper."

Mom nodded, and I saw she didn't listen to a word I said, so I left and closed the door very carefully. As I was walking down the corridor, I heard another monstrous big sneeze.

"HEEEEAAAAAAASSSCHHOOOO!!!"

I met her in the coffee room, she was all alone in there and she was blowing her nose so hard I almost feared she'd blow her own brain out. When she saw me, she quickly finished and threw the tissue in the dustbin.

"Oh, I'm sorry", she said. I just waved my hand as if to show her I didn't care. But I was thrilled.

Suddenly, she got this amazing pre-sneeze face; her nostrils widened, her eyes closed and her lips shivered. She said very quickly:

"Back off, I have to.... HEEEEEESSSSSSSCHHHAAAAAH!!!"

It was a huge one, and it really sprayed. I'm shocked she doesn't even try to cover them or even turn away. Not that I complain, but I'm shocked. :blink::D

"God, I'm so sorry." She sniffed wetly and reached for a tissue in her handbag, but another sneeze took hold of her.

"HEH-AAAAAAAAATSSSSCHOOOOOOOO!"

It was another loud, wet one and the ending was highpitched. I was almost drooling IRL. :laugh::bleh: She blew her nose once again, and this time she actually turned away from me while doing so. It seems she's not ashamed of her sneezes (although she says they embarrass her???) but blowing her nose seems to be considered more shameful. I don't know, but...

"Oh, I think I'm done now. So, good morning."

"Good morning" I said in a voice that sounded stupid even to me, but X didn't seem to notice. She rubbed her nose and sniffed several times.

"Is it bad today?" I asked her, trying to sound more compassionate than excited. I'm not sure how well I was doing. :blushing::laugh: She sniffed again before she answered:

"It's no worse than usual. Oh, wait, I'm gonna...heh...HEH...."

I looked at her while she had a buildup, then the sneeze let her down.

"Oh, I was sure I was going to... oh, here it comes... HUH-AAAAAAATSSSCHOOOOO!"

"Wow, doesn't it hurt?"

I know! :bleh::bleh: Stupid comment, but it just escaped me! She sniffed and wiped her nose with her sleeve before answering:

"It hurts like hell."

Then her mobile rang and she excused herself and answered:

"Yes, it's me. (pause). Yes, I've been sneezing like crazy, why? (pause) NO WAY you could've heard me from the top floor? (laughter) Right, yes, I'm sorry - IF that's true! The meeting, yes, it went pretty well, we're close to an agreement..."

I waved goodbye to her and left, almost forgot my cup of coffee... I almost spilled all of it while I tried to walk normally. :laugh::innocent: My my, if I was a man I'd ask her to marry me. Right here, right now. :D

You are one very lucky young lady. And a good writer. That woman sounds like my dreamgirl! Too bad you can't tape record her or something. Keep those wonderful obs coming!

Guest writingnotes

Oh, that's brilliant. (And hot. :bleh:) Straight or not, you're so lucky. And the obs is well written and wonderfully detailed! Thanks so much for sharing!

OMG, it just gets better and better every time you see her (not for her obviously, but that's the whole point! :( )

"Good morning" I said in a voice that sounded stupid even to me, but X didn't seem to notice.

Lol! Aw, at least you managed to say something, I probably would have just stood there, speechless!

Thanks for sharing another yummy obs!! :(

Archived