Sneeze Fetish Forum

gymnastics obs (f)

Brooks

A friend of mine has a girlfriend who is a gymnast. He goes to her meets to support her but he always talks about how he's bored because he's always by himself. So he pleaded with me to come with him to one of them. At first I didn't want to but I went anyway and I'm glad I did. Towards the end of the meet I noticed a girl in the corner of me eye doing her routine on the balance beam. I noticed her because I thought I saw her bobbing her head. We were sitting kinda far away but she was still in good view, so I kept looking at her. Sure enough, she cupped her hand over her face and sneezed, but I was too far away to hear it. Throughout her routine she sneezed the same way 5 more times. She struggled between trying to fight off her sneezes and doing her routine, I enjoyed every minute of it. Her sneezes caused her to mess up a few times. She didn't fall off the beam but she came really close about 3 times. After her routine, she sneezed 3 more times as she ran into the locker room. I was wondering what was making her sneeze. Apparantly, for some of the girls it was their last meet, so as gifts a lot of them got flowers and there were flowers all over the place. Maybe I'll attend more gymnastics meets with my friend.

yeah, gr8 obs, thnx!!

p.s., to all the females on the thread....thinking of making some vids of myself sneezing, so if anyones interested in these, their free, just message me with some ideas, or catch me on msn.

rich x x

Mod Note: Edited to remove contact info ~Mute

I think I know what it could've been..I'm a gymnast too and I know a couple of girls who are really allergic to the powder we put on our hands before going on the paralell bars and the rings..That could've been it..

Kool OBS..Thnx for sharing!

That's interesting. I love watching gymnastics and I've often wondered if that powder is allergenic. Whenever I see some cute gymnast putting some on her hands I find myself hoping some will get up her nose and make her sneeze. I've never seen that happen, though. I do remember the American gymnast Shannon Miller sneezing on TV a few years ago, but I think that was from a cold.

I used to go out with a girl gymnast myself at one time, and she was very sneezy while competing. That had nothing to do with chalk dust, however- she told me she used to sneeze whenever she got nervous.

Guest stradiveritas

Oh, my gosh, I'd completely forgotten about this memory, and you just reminded me of it.

I was a competitive gymnast for a few years in my youth, and every summer, our gym would set up an outdoor demonstration-type thing at one of the local community fairs. Anyway, there was one year when one of the new members of the boys' team was sneezing all day. Not in fits, but very frequently in singles and doubles. He remarked off-hand that he'd started gymnastics because he needed to do an INDOOR sport. Hmmm. ;) I never thought of him as attractive in any way before that, but if memory serves me correctly, I definitely couldn't keep my eyes off him THAT day.

That said, I never saw him sneeze again--even when it was hot and the gym doors were left open, so...go figure.

What a trip down memory lane. Man, how could I have forgotten that?

Archived