Sneeze Fetish Forum

self obs (f)

musicgirl

Ok, i haven't posted self obs in absolutely ages. But i felt i should this time. I started feeling a bit off colour a few days ago- well, my throat felt horrible (kinda like i was being strangled) and then lucky me got the cough/cold/stuffy bit of it a couple days ago (along with throat from hell).

I woke up on saturday morning and sneezed a double- amazing from me! I never sneeze in pairs. I was dead chuffed with that (although i felt like dog poo), it was very exciting! lol. I sneezed random singles for the whole of the day that took an entire AGE to come out. That annoyed me immensly.

Then, lucky me had to go to work last night, feeling sneezy and like death warmed up. And i managed to go through the entire night without sneezing, that is until, i had to stack the chairs! I truely awful job that is normally done by a man. But owing to the fact that i was visibly looking rough my boss must have taken pity and let me do it instead. When i was almost done with the last pile- one of my work mates (a man) came out. He is from Kosovo, so although his english is ok, its not great. Then it happened, oh my god, i had to sneeze! crap! I hate sneezing in front of people but i couldn't stop it. I sneezed another double. I couldn't believe it. He blessed me, which wasn't entirely as bad as i had anticipated.

He later commented that i was having problems with my nose (i sound a bit bunged up. lol)- which i found totally embarrassing- more so than actually sneezing.

Ok, well, thats it for obs. Hope that was ok.

Back to hiding now.

Guest writingnotes
He later commented that i was having problems with my nose (i sound a bit bunged up. lol)- which i found totally embarrassing- more so than actually sneezing.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way! I don't have a problem sneezing in front of people, but when they start talking about how stuffy I sound or other random symptoms I get incredibly embarrassed. :) Nice obs! Thanks much for sharing!

People like you are why i dont normally bother posting obs. Get a life, or a girlfriend.

Guest 10000_sneezes
People like you are why i dont normally bother posting obs. Get a life, or a girlfriend.

Is it wrong for me to say I'm totally turned-on by your self observation? It's safe to say that I would have given anything to have been there with you throughout your entire cold... from the start to the end... it just melts me thinking of you going through that entirely sexually exciting process... maybe I'm just more strange than the average person. Oh well. Thanks for the post and I hope you catch yet another cold so I can hear all about it again!! :)

Archived