Sneeze Fetish Forum

Major Congestion

Wrigley

I hardly ever write self obs. or report on random observations I see. But, I'm sitting here watching the ball game and I can feel the congestion in my nose getting fuller and fuller. I must've just finished a 10 minute nose blowing session. It's real humid here today and that ussually affects my allergies and sinuses. After reading this, I now realise why I don't write observations. ;)

I'm so sorry to hear about your congestion! You poor thing! Summertime in this area can be a real bitch!! It's been hot and muggy all damn day! Are you at least in some air conditioning? :o I liked the obs! Thanks for sharing! I hope you feel better soon!

Sneesee ;)

P.S.-I assume your watching the Cubs, how are they doing?

P.S.-I assume your watching the Cubs, how are they doing?

Lost...again. ;)

Yeah, the humidity gets to me. I do have air conditioning but sometimes if I'm out to long, it lingers. 1 more hour and I can take my medicine. Can't use the spray until 12 hours clicks off, which is soon.

So sorry!! I hope you feel better soon!

Sneesee :(

Guest NoFameInTheName

You know we love your obs but hope you feel better soon. Growing up in south Florida summers here suck with the humidity. It's like you can't even breathe sometimes. I'd rather have a runny nose.

Much better with the congestion today. I traded it for the sneezes! My nose isn't so clogged but it's been sneezing all day. You gotta love allergies. :(

Oooh Wrigley!! Are you going to post some obs about sneezing all day? I hope you do!!! I haven't had a chance to listen to your wavs, yet, but please post some obs!!!!

Pretty please?

Sneesee ;)

Archived