Sneeze Fetish Forum

Pho-obs (F)

Big Bear

I was having lunch at my favorite Vietnamese restaurant yesterday. Anyone who is familiar with pho, the Vietnamese beef noodle soup, knows that stuff kicks ass. Anyway, midway through lunch, I hear coughing coming from a nearby table. A white guy and two asian girls (they were local Japanese as we call them here, not from Japan) were sitting at the table. One of the girls was the one coughing. She looked to be in her late twenties, early thirties and was kinda cute.

Anyway I could hear her complaining because she said the soup was too spicy and that some of it had gone up her nose. I waited patiently, glancing over every so often, and then sure enough, she sneezed four times right in a row. The sneezes came in quick succession and were pretty messy. When she was finished she had to blow her nose and clean herself up.

The girl apologized to the other two and then launched into this angry tirade about Vietnamese food. The part of my brain that loves pho started getting pissed at the part of my brain that loves sneezing girls, like "Hey Jackass, she's making fun of our lunch" to which was replied "So what, she's cute and she's sneezing, so just leave me alone."

By the time I realized I might want to think about calling a shrink, the girl and the other two had left. Life is tough when a man is torn between two loves. :(

Cute obs. Thanks for sharing!

Now for the off-topic. Is all Vietnamese food really spicy? Is it more similar to Chinese or Thai food? I'm on this kick lately to try different kinds of foreign foods, and this is one I havent gotten to yet. :(

Cute obs.  Thanks for sharing!

Now for the off-topic.  Is all Vietnamese food really spicy?  Is it more similar to Chinese or Thai food?  I'm on this kick lately to try different kinds of foreign foods, and this is one I havent gotten to yet. :(

Probably closer to Thai which I also love. It can be spicy and there are a lot of vegetables involved so its probably not for carnivores. But give it a try--I always love to hear about people trying new things. :(

Archived