Sneeze Fetish Forum

Science obs

Helter Skelter

Helter Skelter

Okay, so during Science today we had a test. Right after the sub teacher handed out the papers, he was telling us about something or other. Unfortunately I can't actually remember what it was, because while he was talking, this boy who sits on the other side of the room started sneezing. He must have sneezed 10+ times in a row, each sneeze sort of wet and half-heartedly stifled (They sounded a bit like "Heh-issh!" but I can't really spell the sound.). As if that weren't enough he kept sniffling; thick, wet sniffs which were usually followed by another sneeze. I was sitting there *dying* and trying to concentrate (And, of course, failing.). However, a few minutes or so into the test he stopped sneezing, which is probably a good thing as if he had kept it up I don't know how I would have finished the test :(

But. Maybe 15 minutes or so later, I became aware that someone sat fairly close to me was sneezing and sniffling. Eventually I realised it was one of the girls who sits on the table diagonal to ours. At first I thought it was the petite blonde girl who sits there, but then realised it was the girl sitting next to her, who had a bad cold. She's fairly short, about 5'0, and she's Chinese, with shoulder length dark hair that she had curled, and a cute round face.

She was sitting there and probably trying to work, but she kept sneezing. Her sneezes were wet and she tried to stifle them but it didn't really work. She would sit there and sneeze and sniffle wetly until eventually she would get up and cross the room to get a stack of paper towels, into which she would blow her nose (For people who are interested in that, her blows were fairly wet but quiet). She must have got up at least four times to get more paper towels, and she just sat there sneezing, sniffling, and blowing her nose. I happened to look up as she was coming back. Her entire face was kind of flushed, her nose was pink, and her eyes were watery behind her glasses. She smiled wanly at me and then wiped her nose again roughly with the paper towel.

And this continued for nearly the whole bloody lesson! I don't usually like female sneezing, but after sitting there for nearly an hour listening to her I started to get a bit...uh...let's just say excited. :( I have no idea how I managed to concentrate long enough to complete my test :angry:

Archived