Sneeze Fetish Forum

Cold Self-Obs (F)

Lady Tori

For the past three days I have been battling a nasty cold... and today it's definitely got the better of me :(

I've been using Flonase which was prescribed to me for a bad cold/flu thing I had last November, which clears up your sinuses and stops your nose from running constantly. But that hasn't stopped the sneezes from escaping since I got up today!

The first sneeze happened, embarrassingly, while I was on the phone :( I stifled it, and the person on the other end (my mom, no less!) didn't seem to hear it, thank God. I hate any mention of my sneezing from other family members.

The second two sneezes happened just now. I stifled them as well - "Ha-n-choo! Ha-n-choo!" which only led to more pressure in my sinuses :angry: My nose feels clogged up deep inside which means there can only be more sneezes on the way B):cryhappy:

Mmm, yummy obs Lady, thanks for sharing them!

Hope you get back on top of that cold soon and give it the kicking it deserves! :(

I hope too that you recover from that cold soon, but meanwhile maybe you could share your cold with us making some wavs. :(

Wonderful obs, Lady 21. But remember, it can be dangerous to stifle those sneezes. Let 'em fly and forget what anyone else thinks! :(

Just sneezed two more times sitting here at the computer. I stifled again, but the second one was so forceful I had to let out a long "ahh" after it to relieve the pressure in my chest.

Fuggin cold. I have an important presentation tonight in my evening class ;)

Update:

I sneezed so violently upon waking up this morning. It came upon me with no warning and exploded out of me - "CHOO!" - that I didn't have time to even think about stifling :twisted::innocent:

After that my nose was dripping so profusely that I had to cover it with my hand as I groped for a kleenex from the nearby box.

This cold sucks :lmfao:

This, of course, was my favorite part. :twisted:

After that my nose was dripping so profusely that I had to cover it with my hand as I groped for a kleenex from the nearby box.

I can only imagine how thick and copious that first blow must have sounded. :lmfao:

Sigh.

Archived