Sneeze Fetish Forum

YAY for the Writing Artists course!

March Hare

well I have this truly wonderful course I'm taking at the Uni, about Italian Renaissance artists. our class is quite small and when the weather is good we go sit outside in the sun and peruse our Italian texts (the lecture room has French windows which open into a courtyard with a patch of grass surrounded by flowers and trees and the lovely blooming privet) and this has made for some perfect little observations...

there's this guy in that class who is nice and quite good-looking, and a few weeks ago when we'd sat outside for a few minutes or so, he did this kind of dry sniffle and touched his nose. I was immediately like: ah ha, somebody's being a little sensitive here.

and I proved to be right too, for during the rest of the hour he kept sniffling occasionally and the sniffles got wetter all the time... then during the break we went outside again, and as we sat there, it happened. he sneezed twice, in quick succession, the first one a bit smaller than the second, something like "ESSHH... ETSHuhh!" VERY agreeable ;)

and then yesterday, imagine my pleasure when we sat in the lecture room listening to the prof and on my left I heard a clearly congested sniffle from someone.... and yep, it was my handsome one again! he had an obvious head cold and kept sniffling throughout the first half of the lecture. his nose was quite red and his eyes looked... well, adorable... he rubbed his nose from time to time and his sniffles sounded sooo alluring. meedless to say what I was desperately waiting for...

alas, luck was not on my side. we went out into the courtyard during break as usual, and he DID sneeze - only I was engrossed in conversation with his friend at that time and didn't register the sneeze. I heard it, but couldn't make a mental note of it. DAMN! it must've been a good one though. for the rest of the lecture - spent outside again, bliss and joy - I kept watching him not-so-surreptitiously as he sniffled some and dabbed at his nose once or twice with a crumpled tissue that looked almost used up...

well, after class I went outside with him and his friend to have a beer on a terrace by the canal, and as we sat there having a lovely leisurely time with uplevel conversation, his cold was mentioned once by his buddy and we had a little conversation about it, nothing special. I was absolutely thrilled. I love those guys... pity the course is almost over, but I'll see 'em again tomorrow - he's doing a presentation, yay - and maybe I'll have another obs afterwards ^^

OH! Please don't apologize for your wordiness!! That was an awesome obs!!! I hope you see some more before the class is over! Ooh, and if it was during his presentation, even better!! Don't forget to post more!

Hot! Hot! Hot!

Sneesee ;)

Guest writingnotes

Oh, that's lovely! The fact that you got to see the progression of his cold is brilliant. Thanks so much for the detailed obs!

Archived