Sneeze Fetish Forum

General Members' Assembly

March Hare

once a month, our students' society (BITON) holds a meeting for all the members to discuss the various matters of concern. those meetings are usually very boring as Biton people tend to slowly unravel a discussion into the tiniest threads of irrelevant detail and most of them are obnoxious know-it-alls. anyway, the one that was held last Monday was different. it was LONG but relatively interesting, plus it provided one of the most satisfying obs I've ever had.

picture a long table on a platform with eight people behind it - seven Board members and a notulist (that the right word?) six young men (three of them long-haired) and two young women. as the meeting draws to an end I suddenly see our Assessor (a large sturdy guy, long-haired and rather handsome) sneeze. I can't hear it as the din is growing around me - I only hear a slight "TSSH" sound, but I SEE every savoury aspect of it. he sneezes uncovered and he hardly turns his face away! his face scrunches up in a most adorably sneezy expression and he shudders a bit with the explosion. immediately afterwards he sneezes again - same thing. so delightfully visible! the guy next to him (the one taking the notes) laughs and says something to sneezy guy, who also laughs and replies. I am SURE they're talking about sneezing and I'm so very sorry I can't hear what they're saying...

but my goodness! it's SO THRILLING to SEE a guy sneeze like that! yay for non-coverers ;)

Yummy! I too love a man that will sneeze uncovered! Other than stifling, I guess there's not much I DON'T love about men and their sneezing! What a wonderful obs! Thank you for sharing! You have the most amazing observations! Keep 'em coming!

Sneesee

a large sturdy guy, long-haired and rather handsome) sneeze. I can't hear it as the din is growing around me - I only hear a slight "TSSH" sound, but I SEE every savoury aspect of it. he sneezes uncovered and he hardly turns his face away! his face scrunches up in a most adorably sneezy expression and he shudders a bit with the explosion.

Right and that is just about as hot as one can get - mmm ymmmy!

Kitty

;) That's just unnecessarily hot. YES. Thank you for sharing!

I, too, am a fan of the "non-coverer". Nice term for that! :blushing:

~Frack

Archived