Sneeze Fetish Forum

Frustration!

Guest Tingle

Guest Tingle

Right now my bf is getting ready to go away for the weekend and as usual he’s left everything to sort out at the last minute. But as he’s rushing around, in and out of the house trying to get ready, he’s also going through the most delicious attack of hayfever.

He knows about my fetish. But because he’s trying to get stuff done and with little time to do it, I know that if I go approach him he’ll just get annoyed because I’ll hold him up.

So here I am, sitting at the computer surrounded by Hit-chsssuu…. HET-chiissst …huh….ee… HESSHHOO! at regular intervals. Big, powerful and wonderfully desperate sneezes.

I fear I’m just a few insanely frustrated seconds away from going entirely and quite irreversibly mad. *puts her palms together and drums her fingers tip to tip, whilst grinning maniacally and gently rocking*

I'd do it anyway, even if he got mad! I would seriously have NO willpower if it were me!!! ;)

Sneesee

P.S.-Sorry you're frustrated!

KFKJSDLFKJ!!!

TINGLE!!! I know EXACTLY what you mean! My partner has horrid hayfever and sometimes, he will walk around and sneeze CONSTANTLY while he is doing something "important". (He knows about "it", too)

I will be SO sexually frustrated because if I try to attack him, he'll brush me off because he's annoyed with the sneezing AND the fact that I interrupted him.

However, it's rather easy to get a man to submit to your whims . . . just stroke something other than his ego . . .I MEAN, WHAT?

~Frack ;)

Guest Tingle
A seriously body rocking good shag is a reason to be held up - go get him lass!

Kitty

However, it's rather easy to get a man to submit to your whims . . . just stroke something other than his ego . . .I MEAN, WHAT? 

~Frack :twisted:

:lmfao: You don't think i didn't try?! :innocent:

Just as i expected he shrugged me off and told me he had too much to get done.

BUT THEN!!! 10 minutes later, knowing EXACTLY what he was doing to me anyway. He walks up, yet another drool-worthy expression stretched across his face, pulls me into a hug and after a huge, drawn out, bodyheaving set of build ups, sneezes 5 times over my shoulder! *melts* I swear he was holding them off for me, knowing full well that's what gets me most. mmmmmmmm resulting in those amazing body shaking explosions, that seem to ripple people from the toes up.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh :cryhappy:

And when he's finished being busy?....OH NOOOO we can't play! He's promised to go visit his sister. So we jump in the car and go. Him explosive and me "Little-Miss-I'm-Gona-Pin-U-Down-In-A-Minute".

It gets worse....or better...depending on your point on view! My bf, his sister and her partner were ALL suffering with the high pollen count. I lost count of who sneezed how many times, although i do remember my bf won by a long way. Him letting rip doubles here and there. His sister giving cute singles and triples of hitt-chisst and her partner joinin in with the occasional HHAAAEEEEESHHOOO!

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry

Sounds like a fantasy to me! :twisted: Though I know, I would be sooo frustrated aswell, I honestly think I wouldn't be able to control myself at all!

:lmfao::innocent:

:lmfao: OMGMRDFGJHKLSDFMZDRBRSTKSGMFS and me thinking that spending one day in the presence of my sister's hay-fever-ridden bf was agony. I feel SO sorry for you and yet I'm SO jealous. the glory of frustration! poor dear... you should buy yourself a nice and sneaky mini-taperecorder :twisted:
  • 2 weeks later...

OMFG! I'd go somewhere and just drop dead, later on the police and FBI says "This woman died of madness, her heart is worn out cause of high speed beating"

My Fiancee knows about my fetish but I think he forgets now and then, sometimes he let go a few sneezes and not noticing that I am getting so close to just attack him and tie him up and make him sneeze some more XD

Go and Get Him

Archived