Sneeze Fetish Forum

M obs

Guest ashley

Guest ashley

Theres this gorgeous lifeguard named Taylor. hes tall, muscular, dark hair, and baby blue eyes, and this really hot tattoo on his shoulder. This was my first day, so he was lucky enough ot show me around :bleh: haha. and like we were talking and he turned and sneezed twice, stifled and he was all sorry, its the chlorine, you'll just have to get used to me sneezing like this and I was thinking 'get used to it? shitttt' so then he showed me the concession area and he was explaining about icecream or something and he was all hang on and put his hand over his mouth and sneeze "huckk--- choo" and I blessed him and he was all sorry about that, I know this is really gunna start to piss you off after a while and I was all dont worry about it, it doesnt bother me. then after orientation was over, I decided to stay and swim a while so I chenged into my bathing suit. he was off the clock so he hung out with me for a bit. it was so funny. we were in the 4 ft talking, I was in the middle of a story I dot remember what about but out of the blue he dunked under water and sneezed while he was under water and he came back up and was all sorry, I always wanted to do that so I figured I should while my nose still tickled... you were saying" and I was alll umm.....SO how bout them lakers?? haha

so, you're going to work with this guy? YOU'RE SUCH A LUCKY THING :twisted: I'm so jealous :innocent: anyway just keep the observations coming and make us all happy! :lmfao:

OMG! Wet, gorgeous men sneezing? I am so jealous!!!! :twisted: Great obs!!!

Sneesee :lmfao:

Guest Llama

WOW! An underwater sneeze? Now that is something that I would have liked to see!

You'll have to keep us updated with obs of your sneezy co-worker! :twisted:

Guest ashley
Oh, by the way...I am jealous as well! You are very lucky!  Sounds like a great work environment! :D

haha yeah. I saw him again today, but only one sneeze. it was silent though he tried reallly hard to hold it in. I just laughed

Archived