Sneeze Fetish Forum

Some guy at the supermarket

Mirf

Well i'm not into male sneezes but today i saw one i think i have to report.

I was at the supermarket when this guy crossed my way he was about 6.1 feet tall and was wearing a jeans and a jeans jacket with a dark blue shirt under it so all in blue. He had blonde short hair and brown eyes when he was about 2 feet away from me he sneezed it was an very loud and clear hEechoo also he used one hand to cover his mouth (in the other hand he was carrying a pack of toastbread). As he sneezed he bend his hole body forward and it looks almost like he wanted to kneel. After that he just continued walking toward the place where you pay your stuff (sry i don't know the word) as if nothing happend also nobody said anything (i was to shocked to say anything myself). After that he didn't sneeze anymore at least till he left while i was finishing my shopping.

I can remember him so good because i defenitly had to look at him even i'm not into male sneezes (i get more turned off than on off 'em) that one burned into my head for now.

I hope all who are into male sneezing enjoy this obs. and my bad english didn't ruin the atmosphere.

Thanks for posting ! Even more so when it's not male sneezing that turns you on. I've just posted a female obs, though it's male sneezing I'm into (though female sneezing does not turn me off at all - it is just scientifically interesting, if you see what I mean )!

awww great obs. Now why can't I see things like that at the grocery stores?!

Archived