Sneeze Fetish Forum

20 Year Old Obs (M/F)

Big Bear

My mind's been in an 80s time warp lately. I just remembered this the other day. Back in the second grade, I remember there was this tall (for her age) white girl named Stephanie who sat on the other side of the room. We were friends and got in trouble more than once for talking during class.

Well I've never been much of a sneezer but one day it musta been dusty because I just couldn't stop sneezing. I would sneeze like three or four times in a row every other minute, which was alot for me. After a while the teacher told me to keep the kleenex box next to me since I was making so much use of it.

Then about ten minutes into my sneezing fit, on the other side of the room, Stephanie started sneezing like crazy. She would sneeze about eight or nine times in a row, stop for a while, and then start again. Amazing how easily I can remember these details, all these years later. I guess where there's a will there's a way. :D

Anyway, we had to keep passing the kleenex box back and forth across the room and the teacher was getting angry because it was distrupting class. So finally she told Stephanie to move to the seat next to me so that we could share it. We both kept sneezing through most of the rest of class and the other students started laughing every time we'd get started since we seemed to sneeze at the same time. What was strange was that neither Stephanie or me seemed particularly embarrassed. We just spent the rest of class talking, laughing, and sneezing (by this time the teacher had pretty much given up on trying to restore order).

Hmm...you know if I was a few years older, I probably would've asked Stephanie out after class. Nothing like that ever happened again and before the school year was out, she moved. :D

Well, sorry for the length of that one. Its just the more I wrote the more details I remembered. Funny how the brain works...

Harry-thanks for the obs!! I love it when multiple people sneeze at the same time and stuff! Great memory!! I also think the two of you sitting together and sharing the kleenex box was way too cute!!

Are you ever going to submit any of your sneezes to Bondi's web page? That would be cool if you felt comfortable enough to do something like that! Just make sure you're in a dusty place first! :D

Thanks for the obs! I really did love all the details.

Sneesee :D

Glad you both liked it. :D

Not sure if I would want to contact Stephanie. "Hey there, we were in class together twenty years ago and I've never forgotten you." Can anyone say stalker? :D

And as far as making wavs, I am an unreliable sneezer. I sneeze unexpectedly and only on certain occasions, such as colds which I rarely get. I'm one of those healthy devils without allergies that we sneeze fetishists hate. But if I ever did catch a cold, I'm not sure if I have the right equipment to record it. What do you need? (I'm kind of an idiot around technology.)

Harry- I have no idea since I'm new to this forum, too! I'm a lot like you, though, haelthy with no real allergies and spoaradic sneezing. I guess your story was just so cute, I thought it would be fun for you to record that sometime, but then it was 20 years ago! :(

There are plenty of other people who contribute that are worth listening to on Bondi's page, though, M & F!!

Like the wise man once said, "Got to pay your dues if you want to sing the blues and you know it don't come easy."

Archived