Sneeze Fetish Forum

Multiple Male Obs

happysparkleprincess

So I have been sort of dating this guy for a few months. As with most the guys I hang aroound with he's over 6 feet tall. He has long dark hair and light eyes. I had never seen him sneeze in all the time I'd known him and I just figured he had no allergies and didn't get very sick. Boy was i wrong.

About two months ago, we were returning from a party and we were having a discussion about taking medicine. He mentioned that he doesn't take any pills except his allergy medicine during April through June. He said if he doesn't he can't stop sneezing. My stomach did a flip and I immediately thought "I would really like to steal and lose that medicine!"

It wasn't until almost a month later I was treated to some sneezes. Although he was really sniffly and congested, he never sneezed. I found out later he hates to sneeze. Anyway, we were cleaning my mother's attic and suddenly he turned away from me and fully stiffled a sneeze. I think I might have stopped breathing for a minute waiting for another. There wasn't one. I was treated to a second and a third about an hour later however. The first he tried to stiffle but wasn't quick enough and it came out like heckushush and the third he fully stiffled. Just as we were leaving he was standing holding my hands and suddenly he moved his head to the side. He couldn't distangle his hands from mine quickly enough and he sneezed a full sneeze Hehshoooo I was absolutely melting and he said to me "So is it just me or is it really musty up here? It's driving me crazy!" Sadly there were no more sneezes, but he did sniffle all night.

Hope you enjoy. I have another of him...but i have to get to class. I'll try to post later.

Great obs =)

I don't suppose you told him about the fetish, right? Maybe it'll change the way he feels about sneezing...

Oooh! I'm melting too!! :( Love that obs! I also wonder if you told him if he would fell differently about sneezing in front of you!!

Sneesee :omg:

No I haven't told him about the fetish...the reason sneezing embarrasses him is because he grew up in a really strict family and his mom especially got angry if he and his brothers made a lot of noise sneezing and stuff......oh well, I think it just makes him cuter!

Yes, I agree that makes it cuter!!! You'll just have to enjoy the stifles and the ones that slip out, I guess!!! :(

Archived