Sneeze Fetish Forum

Second Hand Ob

Guest Spembob

Guest Spembob

I'm calling this a second hand ob as I wasn't actually there at the time (darn it :D ) but my boyfriend told me the story, and it's well worth sharing....

He had an interview at a university yesterday (he's already got a place, it was to do with disability funding or something). He was sat having his interview, and just as the man asked him a question, he felt his nose tickling. He thought to himself "Oh no, I can't sneeze now, I'm meant to be answering the question, argh I'm going to look really silly, what do I do? I can't stifle it, that would look even more silly, oh no..." and then I guess he ran out of time for thinking and clamped his hand over his nose and mouth (he demonstrated that bit for me:)) and sneezed twice, quickly recovered and carried on with the interview. Normally his sneezes are very loud and explosive and he lets them out freely. He screws up his eyes, twitches and wrinkles his nose (so cute:kisscheek:) , tilts his head back slightly and takes a deep breath all at the same time, pauses 2 or 3 seconds before letting out a satsified AAESCHOOO, or if he's trying to be more discrete, it's more of a soft HuWooSHoo, so I guess that's how he sneezed in the interview, only more muffled, cos often he only brings a fist to his mouth.

Ok I digressed a little there, but I just love the idea of him sneezing in that situation, where he really didn't want to and had a small panic trying to work out what to do, and then just had to sneeze anyway. Ah, brilliant :D:D

I see how you wish you were there!! How cute that it was in an interview! That can be so embarassing! But I love the fact that it snuck up on him and he didn't have much time to think about it or stifle!! Great story! Thanks for sharing!!

lol, you told that so cutely! I feel kind of bad for your boyfriend...but I would have loved to witness it!

Guest Spembob

Wow I love my boyfriend. Earlier on he read what I'd written about him, and he said 'you actually make it sound kinda sexy!' How great is that?! He's always been very accepting of my fetish, but he's actually properly understanding. I nearly cried with happiness. I was not expecting that reaction! It gets better....he then said (and I quote word for word)

"I can quite understand why you find sneezing sexy in general now, at first i wasnt so sure how it was but now you know i do see what you mean, i dont find it sexy, but i can understand, especially when i do the one after the other, the way its just like tension and realease and the explosion and the continuation of it"

I nearly cried with happiness, I never thought a non-fetishist would be so understanding. Oh yay I love him :(

"I can quite understand why you find sneezing sexy in general now, at first i wasnt so sure how it was but now you know i do see what you mean, i dont find it sexy, but i can understand, especially when i do the one after the other, the way its just like tension and realease and the explosion and the continuation of it"

I nearly cried with happiness, I never thought a non-fetishist would be so understanding. Oh yay I love him  :omg:

I know how it feels :( Congratulations for finding yourself such a wonderful guy!

And thanks for the obs, it was great!

Guest Jimbob

I'm just poping in to say that I can conferm all that Spembob says is ture. Very well described, especialy seeing as she wasn't there, unfortunatly for her. It was embarising :laugh: but then I didn't mind so much cause I knew I could tell Spembob later when I saw her and that it would make her smile :twisted:!

Once again, Jimbob, I have to say how cool it is that you support Spembob in that way!!! Very sweet of you! My husband tries, but I still thinks he doesn't really understand it very well!

Just curious, other than the sneezing, did the interview go well? :)

Guest Jimbob
Once again, Jimbob, I have to say how cool it is that you support Spembob in that way!!!  Very sweet of you!  My husband tries, but I still thinks he doesn't really understand it very well! 

Just curious, other than the sneezing, did the interview go well? :)

Thank you Sneesee, I try my best to support her in everything and since she told me about her fetish I've been trying as hard as I can to understand everything about it, shes spent lots of time answering my questions and telling me what she likes etc, and then I started looking here to find other stuff too, and it seems just logical to join in and be more active too. Hey she deserves it :cryhappy: :cryhappy: .Anyway if I keep going on like this she will complain I'm embarising her, so on to your question. The interveiw went very well, took ages but they've decided to recomend me lots of gadgity stuff to help me, how cool :cryhappy: . Should be useful, just got to hope that my Local Education Authority will agree to give me them. Sorry it took such a long time to get to the point, but as Spembob will happily tell you, it tends to take me a long time to get to the point; ramble, ramble, ramble :laugh: !!!!!

Archived