Sneeze Fetish Forum

Baseball sneezes and a stifle

Sneesee

Okay, so I was at the White Sox game last night. They lost (boo hoo :( ) Anyway, I have a few observations I'd like to share, and I believe that lots of people will enjoy my stories!!

First off, after we got to our seats, there was a guy behind me, I didn't see him because I didn't want to be obvious and turn around to stare. But, anyway, he kept coughing. I kept thinking to myself, wouldn't it be great if he sneezed? Well, around the fifth inning, he did! It was a marvelously wet sounding "Hurashoo-ah!" Very loud, very nice, followed by a loud sniff and a cough. I still didn't have the guts to turn around and look, but it sounded great!

The next two were while I waited in line for ice cream. The woman in the line next to me got that wonderful pre-sneeze look on her face, then let out a very lady-like "Ha-ISHH!" Her husband blessed her and hugged her, and I thought, Aww-how cute is that?

Then, not even a minute later, a guy two rows over from me let's loose with a quick double. I got to see him, and he sniffed afterwards. Then, not even thirty seconds later, he sneezed once more. It was hard to describe, kind of like "HAH-TCHOO!" It was louder than the first two! Very nice!

The last obs is for anyone who likes women that stifle. It was amazing to see! The girl sitting next to me, young with red hair-maybe early-mid 20's, tipped her head back. I caught it out of the corner of my eye and proceeded to watch her that way. She brought her right hand up to her nose, haed all the way back, then without even pinching her nose, stifled the sneeze. I mean, I didn't hear a damn thing! It was totally silent, even though she bent forward, shrugged her shoulders, and went through the whole thing as if she'd actually sneezed, but no sound at all. I was just completely amazed by that, 'cause when I used to stifle, I still always made a little bit of noise. Anyway, fascinating to see.

Just had to share!

Hope you all enjoy! Hope it includes a lot of people from this forum!

Sneesee

You really had your antennae out! :( Thaqnks for those revelations.

Once again, I'm not familiar with how to use the quote feature properly! One of these days, I'll have to have someone help me figure it out! :omg: Anyway, how did I know you were going to say something like that, Wrigley?

Sneesee :(

Guest James Worthy

I think I posted it once before but I once saw a trim 5'6 blonde sneeze 3 times the way you just described.

weird but I will take it.

JW

Great observations, Sneesee. Especially the girl who sneezed without making a sound. I've seen this quite often; a while back I posted an ob called Technicolor Sneeze that described this phenomenon.

Keep up the good work. I love reading your observations! :twisted:

Archived