Sneeze Fetish Forum

Other obs I promised

happysparkleprincess

Two days ago I was sitting in a local coffee shop with my sweetie (ya know the long haired, tall guy from my last obs) :D and we were snuggled on a couch. He was writing something for something (obviously I don't know what) and as I was leaning against him, I could feel his muscles move as he wrote. Suddenly he stopped. I looked up and he's caught in this super cute pre-sneeze position. His nose was crinkling slightly and his eyes were half closed, thankfully he didn't see me gawking!! :blushing: Suddenly his eyes shut all the way and he stiffled a sneeze, almost silently, with his fingers. I blessed him and he thanked me and continued writing. He was sniffling like crazy and rubbing his nose constantly. He also was talking in a very stuffed up voice. I was practically melting!!! :omg: When I finally asked him if he wanted a tissue or something, he declined and before he could react, he sneezed again quick and uncovered heshooo! He murmered an apology to me and I tried to explain it to him that I didn't mind. But talking about that whole subject seemed uncomfortable for both of us :( and we dropped it. He did however tell me what he specifically is allergic to. :omg: Dandelions and dust..... I might have to have him over to cut my grass sometime soon :innocent:

OMG! Awesome obs! I'm so melting just reading it!!! I love snuggled sneezes, coffeeshop sneezes, and sneezes that sneak up on them! Your obs had a bunch of stuff that I enjoy! I'm jealous!!! :omg:

And maybe you should stop dusting, too while you're at it! he he he

You are so lucky!!! :(

Archived