Sneeze Fetish Forum

lovely piece of goods about the house

March Hare

so I've got this housemate who lives on the lower floor of our apartment - but he's coming to live on my floor in a few weeks, YAY - and he's such a gorgeous piece of goods - TALL, lean, slim body, long fair hair, sweet eyes and... a nice big nose :(

anyway he doesn't sneeze often, but when he does it's usually doubles. that is, I've seen him sneeze three times in the past month or two - good powerful sneezes one time was on Liberation Day in the park, he sneezed two times into his cupped hands and some time later he did the same again, I was sort of hoping there might be a cold or an allergy behind them, but alas. or on his wrist the other occasion was when we had dinner with a bunch of Biton people, we were outside on the gallery of the flat and there weren't enough chairs so he sat on the doorstep, when suddenly he had to sneeze twice, on his wrist - I caught the expression on his face between sneezes and it still haunts me ^^

anyway I'm always kinda hoping for him to sneeze, because well, that's what I want every gorgeous guy I know to do... I don't see him often enough, but last night he did it again. we were having dinner with two others outside on the gallery and I was just rushing inside to get my stuff (I had to leave for orchestra rehearsal) as I heard an unmistakable sound - and I looked around and there he sat with his hand over his nose looking down as if the sneeze had caught him completely by surprise!! is was so cute really :D so I blessed him and ran inside immediately... after having waited for the second sneeze I expected, which didn't come. oh well, it was nice anyway :omg: (apology for rambling!)

PLease don't apologize! Lovely obs! I especially like the wrist thing! Yummy!! :(

Archived