Sneeze Fetish Forum

Phone sneezes (F)

Sneesee

Okay, so the first one happened when I called my homeowners association this morning. (I have stupid neighbors that leave their ugly green truck parked in front of my house ALL the time!!! :( Sorry to vent but I'm not allowed to post in the snake pit yet!!) Anyway, this woman answers the phone, cute little voice, and I tell her I have a few questions. She says go ahead, but before I could say anything, she lets out a "heh-choo", with the "choo" being a little higher pitched. I didn't exactly want to call attention to it, but I couldn't ignore it so I said, "Oh, bless you." She said thanks. No more sneezes after that one, but her voice sounded just a tad bit nasal to me.

The other one was one of my friends, and I called her to say hi since she just moved into her new house. Right away I knew she was sick because she sounded very nasal and hoarse. I didn't talk long, but right in the middle, she said "excuse me". I thought maybe she had to check on the kids or something. When she came back, I asked her if everything was okay. She said, "Oh, yeah, I just had to sneeze." So I teased her and told her about the other girl on the phone. She laughed and said, "it was a false alarm anyway".

Hope you all enjoy! :omg:

I wouldnt do this...I dont think...since you know your friend you probably dont get any satisfaction out of her sneezing but would you have tried to expand that conversation and get on the topic of false alarms and such?

Jaime

I might have, if she could talk, but she was pretty hoarse and I didn't want to prolong her suffering! :omg: But I probably would've done it in a joking way. Not too serious. She doesn't know about my fetish, so I wouldn't want her to get the wrong idea! Know what I mean? But, I may have kidded around about it if she weren't so sick! :(

Archived