Sneeze Fetish Forum

a Night at the Concert

March Hare

last night I went to a most MARVELLOUS concert. beautiful modern pieces were played by the four ensembles of the Eindhoven Students' Music Company Quadrivium, of which my friend A. is a member. I had a wonderful time listening and watching - it's just a delight to SEE music being made and hearing it at the same time - and afterwards I witnessed something at least as good and possibly better...

A.'s mum and me were walking out of the hall in search of A. when suddenly I heard somebody behind me sneeze. "AhTSCHH! AhTCCHH!" I snuck a look around and saw a dark-haired guy in yellow sleeveless shirt who sneezed again right the moment I looked "Ah-TSCHH!" he rubbed his nose and looked exquisitely sneezy still, but he only coughed a few times. meanwhile we'd reached the stairs and were just about to descend them when I heard him sneeze again. I looked quickly, just in time for the second sneeze of which I had a picture perfect side view. he covered it with one hand and the sneeze shook him considerably...

needless to say that a few minutes later, when I saw him downstairs, standing upright rubbing his nose fiercely, I found a reason to linger around for a sec, hoping for more... but alas.

however it was as brilliant as any encore from Quadrivium could have been :laugh:

Guest Spembob

That sounds great! Why is it whenever I attend concerts of classical music, everybody there apart from me has grey hair and is wearing a cardigan?

That sounds great! Why is it whenever I attend concerts of classical music, everybody there apart from me has grey hair and is wearing a cardigan?

aren't their any classical ensembles for students where you live? a concert by students attracts students... ^^

Guest Spembob

aren't their any classical ensembles for students where you live? a concert by students attracts students... ^^

Yeah...but I perform in all of them!!

Mmm, that sounds lovely, especially the way you spelt his sneezes. They sound very full and arousing. :yes: Thanks for posting this.

~Me~

P.S. - And I *adore* classical music, especially when I get to see it being played, so I know what you mean.

Archived