Sneeze Fetish Forum

He Does It For Me *in love*

Umeko

Where do I begin *giggle*

My fiancee have been knowing about my fetish for like 7-8 months now, the moment to tell him was pretty emberressing, I thought he'd laugh and think I'm a sicko.

But he didn't laugh he just said "Ok, I respect that" and that made me feel alot better.

His sneezes are lovely, they're forcefull, not so loud but still powerfull.

He always sneezes in the morning, he doesn't know why, but he say "Its a morning ritual, its a way to wake up on" and he sneezes often 3-5 times in the morning, sometimes he sneezes doubles.

When he do sneeze he is so cute; first he sniffles a few times, then his eyebrows roses, then his eyes closes, his nosrtils flares and then he breathes in deeply and lets out a wouderful "huhchoo!" when he sneezes he sorta tips his head and sneezes on his chest.

And after he says "Excuse Me" and doesn't get a respond from me; because I was just frozen like a statue, looking at him with drool dripping from my mouth.

and he does it for me too!

when we're playing *blush* he sniffs a type of BBQ spice which makes him sneeze more then pepper.

Sometimes he accidently sniffs way too much and ends up with a wounderful fit!

Jamey I LOVE YOU!! :laugh::twisted:

You are so lucky!!! How wonderful to be with a man who indulges your fetish a bit. Plus, you get to wake up to thise sneezes! Lucky, lucky, lucky!!! :)

Fantastic! I adore reading these posts as it is always so wonderful to know that others are as blessed as myself - it is very special indeed!

Kitty

I love him hehe.

And yeah I also like that he respects my fetish and actually does it for me to make me happy :) he has his fetishes too so in return I do the stuff that he loves to see.

Today he sneezed loudly again, I think he is getting a cold;

AAHHH pinch me someone I think I'm dreaming :cryhappy:

oh I have to share this one too; yesterday we were playing, and he sniffed some of that spice.

He usually don't build his sneezes, but this time he had 3 lovely build ups sounded like "huh... huh. huh... Huhchoo" and sometimes the sneeze sounds more like "yeahchoo" thoes are powerful and very veeeeeerrrrrryyyyy sexy *faints*

*deadpan voice*  Yes.  Fantastic.  Good for you.  You are so lucky. :yes:

Bitch! :lol:

oh come on don't be jealous... those of us who aren't as lucky will get our breaks yet *hug* ^^

*deadpan voice*  Yes.  Fantastic.  Good for you.  You are so lucky. :yes:

Bitch! :lol:

oh come on don't be jealous... those of us who aren't as lucky will get our breaks yet *hug* ^^

Ive heard THAT dribble for 25 years now.

STILL WAITING......

Archived