Sneeze Fetish Forum

Tiny female sneezes

Sneesee

At my outdoor work function yesterday, I had the priveledge of witnessing many sneezes. This particular observation was a friend of mine, and she's just a total doll, so I wanted to share! We were sitting together, when all of a sudden, I barely hear this "tchoo." Almost like a whisper, and I noticed she'd turned away from me. I said, "Um, bless you?" She laughed and said, "Thanks, and yes I did sneeze." I said, "Wow, I wasn't sure. I could barely hear it." She laughed. Then about ten minutes later, she sneezed again, slightly louder but I still barely heard it. I blessed her again. Then she said, "Was that better? I tried to do it louder this time." I laughed and said that it was still pretty quiet and that next time she should just totally let it out. She laughed at me. No more after that. Too bad.

Nice observation, thanks for sharing.

I'm curious, though. Do you think your friend is a naturally quiet sneezer, or was she trying to hold back? And I agree, it's too bad she didn't sneeze any more. In my experience, naturally quiet sneezers seem to be more prone to fits (makes sense, if you think about it). Wouldn't that have been fun! :)

That was great. I loved how you responded and she played along, without knowing the true significance of it. You must have enjoyed it (except for the fact that she had a 2 sneeze maximum.)

Archived