Sneeze Fetish Forum

OH, how I love my boyfriend..

Guest makemepretty

Guest makemepretty

My boyfriend is absolutely perfect. Besides being tall, cute, smart, funny, sweet, loving, cuddly, and adorable ... he'll sniff pepper whenever I tell him to.

^___^ When he does this, it makes him start to sneeze almost instantly, and the sneezes don't stop for nearly half an hour! And he has the most perfect little sneezes - kind of like "Heh-SCHHH!"

Also, he's got allergies. The other day, something in the air must have bothered his nose because he started a sneezing fit that didn't go away for almost an hour and a half, then went away for a bit, and then came back. It was so wonderful, I'm pretty sure I had big pulsating heart-eyes like a cartoon character. He just laughs, sniffles, and says "I hope you're enjoying this."

You lucky, lucky girl, you! :yes: That is so completely awesome! Hang on to him! I love the way you describe his sneezes, too!!!

Aww, that's really cute that he's so willing to indulge you. I wish more guys were like that. Hopefully, his sneezing fits don't bother him too much, and he seems to get enjoyment out of your reaction to them.

~Me~

Archived