Sneeze Fetish Forum

Scared me XD

Umeko

Well it was yesterday, very late evening.

I was sitting and reading some posts at SFF and my fiancee was playing an online game.

Its all peaceful and quiet, then he lets a HUGE LOUD "HEACHOOOO!!" off and believe you me I jumped like ½ meter in my chair XD

I was like "Holy Lord, that was a loud one!"

and after I sat like a statue :yes:

He sneezed for me today again :lol: good God I love him so much.

When we get married lol I'll keep myself to the "I do" line and not "God Bless Jay and his lovely sneezes and God bless youself for bringing this hunk to me"

ohh my the hilarity of it... when somebody startles me with a sneeze I get sooo crazy. the giggles! the giggles!! :lol::yes:

marry this guy, hon. and keep him by your side FORVER. he sounds like a gem.

ohh my the hilarity of it... when somebody startles me with a sneeze I get sooo crazy. the giggles! the giggles!!  :lol:  :laugh:

marry this guy, hon. and keep him by your side FORVER. he sounds like a gem.

Oh I'm not letting him slip out of my arms, he is mine *snuggles to him*

I love him, and his sneezes are soooooooo lovely!

The way his face scrunches up along with that so cute nose.

The uperlip durving up so you can see his front teeth and when he so cutely tips his head down and sneezes against his chest while covering it a little with his *usually* left hand

When I'm around him and he sneezes, he knows that he'd be pounced on!

:innocent:

Tell you the truth, if I wasn't such a good kindish girl, I'd tie him to the bed and sprinkle some of that BBQ powder in his nose every single minute!

but I'm not that evil *yet*!

but he does it for me when I ask him, so I'm in heaven anyway :cryhappy::lol::yes::lol:

Archived