Sneeze Fetish Forum

Double Feature

Big Bear

Went to the mall this evening to grab dinner. I was crossing the street to get there when I happened to look over to my left. A young woman was in a car waiting for the light to turn green. She was asian (Japanese maybe?) and in her late twenties or early thirties. I noticed her right away because I could see her holding up a tissue and she had that pre-sneeze expression on her face. She sneezed once and then began blowing her nose. Sadly her windows were rolled up, so I got no sounds, visual only. In fact I was so busy watching her that I almost forgot I was crossing a busy street. I had to run the rest of the way so that no one would run me over. :lol:

Anyway then after dinner I was walking around the mall and I passed a group of people. Now I am not a very sneezy person but someone in that group must've been wearing some kind of perfume or cologne because right away I felt my nose begin to burn. I kept walking along thinking it was nothing at first but then it really hit me and I knew for sure I had to sneeze. I let out a big, wet "ETCHEW!" But almost as soon as I sneezed the first time, I felt the burn come back and after another few seconds came another big "EHSHOO!". I kept walking and the burning kept coming. I sneezed a third time, then the burning, and then a fourth time. After the fourth sneeze, the burn came back and I thought for sure I had a fifth one on its way. But no, it passed and I didn't sneeze again the rest of the evening.

Whatever that perfume was, I must've had a reaction to it. Anyway that was my evening. :yes:

Oh, Harry, nice obs! So funny, 'cause I was just thinking yesterday about how many times I've watched people at stoplights, sneezing in their cars with the windows rolled up! Way too many to post here!!

As for that self-obs, awesome! I know you've mentioned not being very sneezy before. Too damn bad you can't find out what perfume that was!!!! Your sneezes sound kind of nice!!! :yes:

Ooo, I've always wanted to be allergic to types of perfume like that. Thank you for posting about your sneezes, and I hope they didn't bother you too much. :yes:

~Me~

I was just wondering, does all perfume make you sneeze, or was it just that one?

No most things don't make me sneeze. Even dust sometimes doesn't bother me. But this perfume or whatever must've done the trick. :twisted:

Archived