Sneeze Fetish Forum

Telephone obs

Scarlett

I have a really good friend that I have been spending more and more time with recently, due to the horses. She is very outgoing, confident, and relaxed about nearly everything in life, sneezing being one of them. I've had a fair few obs from her, and it's such a shame I'm not into female sneezing :cryhappy: I so wish I had such an openly sneezy male friend!

Anyway, as I said she's very open about the whole thing. Never covers, never gets embarressed, talks about how sneezy she feels, how the rape seed field is getting to her, etc etc. A fetishists dream friend ( if I was male :cryhappy: ) Tonight I was chatting to her on the phone and she talks. ALOT. Mid sentence she breaks off with a wet sounding HI...HI..ESCHOOO! , giggles slightly, and carries on with what she was saying. :laugh:

Just thought I'd share, but to be honest, I think this is the first time I have posted obs about anyone else.......and friend or anything, and it feels a bit wierd... :laugh: How does everyone else that posts about friends feel? Doesn't it make you feel a bit.......like you have betrayed them? Posting something about them in public that you know will turn people on? :D Hmm, not sure I have enjoyed this experience actually! :yes:

Yeah I know what you mean. I don't mind talking about myself or a stranger but it would feel funny to write an ob about family or friends. Anyway though it was a great ob so thanks anyway. :twisted:

Thanks, glad you enjoyed :twisted: I don't think I will post any more...........maybe. Although she did walk towards me today, classic pre-sneeze expression, mouth open, eyes screwed up, carried on walking and let out a nice Eschoo! Just as she got to me :D Sniffled and rubbed her nose, and said she had hayfever today.

Archived