Sneeze Fetish Forum

Three more sneezes at work

Sneesee

Hey, another sneezy night at work, so I thought I'd share!! The first one was from a cashier (who a few people say looks like Mary Ellen from the Walton's- for anyone who's ever seen that show! I know it's old, but they do have reruns!) Anyway, I didn't actually see her, but I sure heard it. It was like, "HEEYYAA-CHEW", loud but still in a feminine voice, if that's possible. Anyway, four of us turned around and blessed her. She got all red and said , "Thank you."

The sceond female was a phone sneeze. I had to call my assitant manager on her portable phone to ask her a question. Right after she said hi, she let loose with a 'Hit-CHOO". Then she excused herself right away. I blessed her, and she thanked me.

The third one, which was a male, I only got to hear and not see. But I do know who it was because after he sneezed, I saw him sniffling and wiping his nose. His sneeze was hard to spell, but it was a very nice, wet sounding, medium volume sneeze. :twisted:

Nice observations. I love reading sneezing observations from everyday life. And I remember Mary Ellen from the Walton's. I always thought she was pretty hot, in a girl next door sort of way; I sure would have loved to have seen her sneeze. After reading your observation, I feel like I have. Thanks for posting! :twisted:

Archived