Sneeze Fetish Forum

Interseting Grocery store sneeze

Sneesee

I was at the store yesterday, in the frozen foods section, when I heard the most unusual sneeze I think I've ever heard. I didn't see it, but I definitely heard "Huh-IH-HOOO!" It was long, drawn out, and very high pitched. It almost didn't even sound real. I glanced behind me to see a woman, kind of average I guess, brown hair, medium build. She had her index finger resting against her nostrils. I watched her for a few moments, but then she lowered her hand and moved on. Just thought I'd share!

I was at the store yesterday, in the frozen foods section, when I heard the most unusual sneeze I think I've ever heard.  I didn't see it, but I definitely heard "Huh-IH-HOOO!"  It was long, drawn out, and very high pitched.  It almost didn't even sound real.  I glanced behind me to see a woman, kind of average I guess, brown hair, medium build.  She had her index finger resting against her nostrils.  I watched her for a few moments, but then she lowered her hand and moved on.  Just thought I'd share!

I LOVE the frozen foods section . . . it always seems to get people sneezing, myself included. And I love hearing about unusual sounding sneezes. Thanks for posting! :innocent:

Archived