Sneeze Fetish Forum

My next fic

Pilgrim

What anime should my next fic be about?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. What anime should my next fic be about?

• Tenchi Universe ( Kiyone pwns joo)
    • Maburaho
    • Sailor Moon (First five scouts only; never watched past ep.40)
    • Outlaw Star
    • Eiken

Okay, I'm only writing anime fiction because it's all I'm an expert on besides mythology and videogames. Also, I intend to write about most of these and more eventually, this poll is just which should come first. All votes for Eiken are invalid. That was a joke in poor taste. Just wanted to see who was paying attention. Anyway, since there are so few of you who will vote, those votes will count for a lot. Remember to post any suggestions for the fic with your vote!

And Love Hina isn't on the list because...um...LOOK BEHIND YOU! :runsaway:

Mythology huh? Want to help me study?  :innocent:

I could do what I can, though when I said expert, I really meant I knew more than the average Joe (no offense to Joe, should he read this).

Also, something I forgot to say, I'm not going to write a male fic. I'd love to, really, but it's not gonna happen. Period. Sorry, but that's the way it is.

I only voted for sailor moon because no animes I know are on there.

PS - Do Love Hina! >_< :innocent:

Had to do some research though my anime database to figure out which ones those were again. Since I'm especially familiar with any of those I'll be happy with anything I guess.

hmm I'm not really to fond of any of those animes so I'll refrain from voting and instead suggest series such as Kimagure Orange Road (Ayukawa), Maison Ikkoku (Kyoko), Revolutionary Girl Utena (Utena), Nadia - The Secret of Blue Water (Nadia), Crest of the Stars (Lafiel) etc. :innocent:

Yes, F . . . .

Gee, I never thought to make a poll about what my next fic should be . . . ingenious, really . . .

~Frack

Maybe if you put in some names that people might recognize? :yes:

Bah!

"hmm I'm not really to fond of any of those animes so I'll refrain from voting and instead suggest series such as Kimagure Orange Road (Ayukawa), Maison Ikkoku (Kyoko), Revolutionary Girl Utena (Utena), Nadia - The Secret of Blue Water (Nadia), Crest of the Stars (Lafiel) etc. "

As Demosthenes pointed out, this is a write-in; that is, an addition to the poll by someone other than the author. But don't worry Dogma, I'll take personal requests one day :yes: . In the meantime, I chose these anime for two reasons. One was that they were mostly the only anime I felt like writing about at the time. Love Hina isn't on the list because it has a lot of potential and I want to approach it when I'm better at writing. The second reason was that those were some of the (I thought) least obscure anime I know. Next time remind me to first poll people on the anime they know, then poll on the anime for my fic :cryhappy:

At any rate, I'm closing the poll now because Sailor Moon is winning by a vast majority. I repeat: the winner is Sailor Moon. I won't be working on it for a while what with the 4th of July coming up and all, but I do have an outline already. And so, I can leave you with this slightly enigmatic and ridiculous statement:

Fans of allergy sneezing, rejoice! For the Prince of Roses has come to unleash a cruel Spring on five pathetic Senshi! The Flora shall have their day in the sun! Yeeeeehaawwwww!!! :twisted:

Archived