Sneeze Fetish Forum

another Harry Potter sneezefic

Guest makemepretty

Guest makemepretty

This takes place at the very beginning of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, at the Burrow, after Hermione arrives but before Harry does.

"Heh-ESCHMMPH! Heahh-SCHHH! EhhSCHH!"

Ron Weasley's head was ducked into a kleenex. "Heh-SCHMPH!"

"Bless you, Ron," said Hermione Granger automatically. Ron had been sneezing nonstop all afternoon.

Ron, Ginny, and Hermione had been outside de-gnoming that morning when his nose started to run. He didn't think much of it, but after a bit longer outside, his sleeves were soaked from wiping his nose so often, and could barely pause to take a breath between sneezes, much less continue de-gnoming.

"Th-thagksEHHSCHHH! Heh-ESCHH! Ugh, oh Herbiode. I thig by dose is tryig to jubp off by face hehESSCHH!"

Hermione just nodded and kept reading her new Potions text. She could barely understand anything he said because of how stuffy he sounded, so she just quit trying. Ron rolled his drippy, red eyes and ducked his head back into the kleenex. "HehEHHSHCH .. Heeh-EHH..eh..." he sniffled wetly, groaning, and blew his nose very loudly, getting up and walking from his room down into the sitting room, keeping the tissue pressed under his drippy nose. Once he got to the sitting room he curled up in a nice comfy chair, rubbing his nose frequently.

"Oh, Ronald, dear, your hay fever hasn't acted up like this in years!" gushed Mrs. Weasley, rushing in with a fresh box of Kleenex, patting the top of his head. "I'm sorry you have to go through this now. I've sent Errol to go get you some medicine."

Ron rolled his eyes. Knowing Errol, that could take three weeks. He grabbed a new tissue from the box his mother had left him and buried his nose in it, taking in a shaky, wheezy breath, and unleashing another long round of wet sneezes into the clean tissue.

((I'll probably finish this later. My dad won't leave me alone at the moment, and I wanted to go ahead and get this posted.))

Go away, dad! Let her finish! :) Please do finish writing, anxious to read more!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...

Archived