Sneeze Fetish Forum

`Work Observation

Jemmabean

SO I work at Wendy's, which is kind of a crappy job, but! I have the benefit of working with (mostly) very excellent people, and tonight was a particularly good example of such. First, there were my three co-workers, Jenn (who is incredibly adorable and the object of a lovely little crush of mine), Bruce (a thirty year old chinese guy, quite awesome) and Leslie (also a sweetheart) - and after them, my manager, Amanda.

Now Amanda is the subject of our evening's observation, so I guess I'll do my best to describe her for you. She's got anime-big eyes, light brown, and reddish-brown hair (the kind of hair that still makes you want to dive your hands into it inside a hairnet and in a ponytail). She's about five foot six or so, weighs probably a hundred and thirty, maybe a hundred and forty pounds (which is damn good considering she had a kid about eleven months ago), nice figure, pouty downturned mouth (I love that) and is overall a very kind person (on a particularly bad-feeling day which there was no real reason for, she asked me if I wanted to talk about anything, and when I said I really had nothing to talk about, she said "Well... do you want a hug? They never hurt.").

ANYWAY - Let's get to the observation, shall we?

I was out working in the dining room... can't remember precisely what I was doing, but as soon as I heard the first, I was on my way back inside towards the safe-corner (The door to the grill and the rest of the front line at Wendy's is right near a corner where the safe is kept, there's also a chair there where the managers sit and do paperwork). I only heard the first one... sorta faintly but I knew it was her because I'd seen her sneeze before. "Uh-CHEEOO!" Or something to that effect - but with the end yelled in sort of an exaggerated way. I'm not too good with sneeze-ese, if you'll pardon my slang. When I got there, she was building up for another one. I tried to get her to talk while she was sneezing, as I do whenever I can - though the opportunities are rare, I find.

"Hey Amanda, can I get the keys to the-"

"Huh... Hang on a seh-hecoAAHHCHOO!! *sniff* Hang on a second, sorry. Man, I sneezed all over my paper. That's gross. You needed keys, did you?"

"Y...Yeah, to the storage closet."

"What do yuh... UhCHEEEOO! Man! I keep sneezing tonight. *sniffle* Here's the keys, Jer."

"Yeah... Uh, thanks."

Away I walked towards the storage closet... Just in time to spend a few minutes "getting floor-cleaner" (read: waiting for my pants to fit again).

End. Hopefully there'll be more to come, and maybe I'll actually get the inspiration to post them more often. Depends on your response, of course. If I discover my obses are loved, then I'll necessarily be inclined to write more, because I'm an attention whore.

Thankyougoodnight~!

-CR

Edited to remove 18+ stuffs 'cause I forgot to put a warning in it. :X :drool:

XD I love you Lynne <3<3

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

LOVE !

XD

I dunno.

You amuse the living crap out of me. :twisted:

Apparently, fast food is the thing lately for obs....self and others! Heeh...

~Frack

XD I love you Lynne <3<3

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

LOVE !

XD

I dunno.

awwww.... I feel so... wuved :blink: so when ya coming to visit? you fast food corporate whore, you :twisted:

Archived