Sneeze Fetish Forum

Untitled

Love_2_Sneeze_666

ok, this is the first fic I've shared here, so...be gentle :D Also, if anyone has a suggestion for a title, feel free to share 'em :blink:

Pushing her blonde hair out of her eyes, Christine groggilly reached over and pressed the snooze button on her alarm clock. When the noise that had awakened her didn't stop, she realized that it was the phone ringing. She glanced at the clock; it read 8:25am. 'Oh well,' she thought, 'time for me to get up anyway.' The 18 year old beauty quickly pushed off her violet blankets and put the phone on her bedside table to her ear. "Hello?" She asked, her voice thick with sleep. "Christine? It's Jen." Christine immediately recognized her best friend's voice. Althought it ounded like she was, or had been, crying. "Hey, Sweetie. What's the matter?" "Its Peaches!" The voice on the other line cracked on the word. Peaches, as Christine well know, wa Jennifer's budgie. A pet they both loved to play with and care for. "What is it? Is she alright?" "No. She's dead, Christine!" "What? How? When?" Jen took a deep breath to calm herself before answering. "I don't really know. I went to give her some fresh water this morning, and..." She broke off, softly giving in to tears. "Oh, Jen. Alright, calm down. I've got an idea. Why don't you come over, and I promise I'll have you cheered up in no time." "Really? How?" "Oh, you'll see." Christine said in a knowing tone. She heard her friend giggle on the other line and smiled, knowing she did her job well. "Alright, I'll be there in 10 minutes." "Better make it 20, I still need to get ready." "Ok, see you then. Thanks, Hun." "No problem. Bye bye." The girls hung up and Christine quickly changed into a pink tank top and black skirt that came to a stop slightly above her knees, both of which were very flattering on ehr curvy body. She was of average height, with turquoise eyes and blond hair cut short just below her earlobes. She and Jen had been best friends since elementary school. They had been exploring their sexuality for about a year now, and Jen had just recently revealed her unusual fetish to Christine : sneezing. The two hadn't gotten a chance to do any real experimenting n that department yet, and Christine thought this was the perfect opportunity to do so. She picked a few choice flowers from her backyard that she'd planted not long after Jen told her about her fetish and put them in a vase on her bedside table. Then she grabbed a box of tisues, a long white feather from her craft box, and some candles. She was a bit disappointed that she was unable to find any scented ones, but at least these would helpset the mood. When she was satisfyed with this, she seated herself on the couch and waited for Jen to arrive. She wasn't kept long. After only a few minutes of waiting, there was a knock on the door followed by the doorbell sounding twice - their little code. Christine stood up, smoothed out her skirt, and opened the front door. There on the other side was Jennifer, looking absolutly georgous with her long, chestnut hair braided with two purple ponytails and wearing a pale green halter top and navy jeans. Chrisitne had always thought Jen was beautiful; she was petit but had beautiful cures proportionate to her athletic body. Christine took in the girl's puffy, reddened eyes and pinkish nose and knew instantly that she was fighting back tears even now as she forced a halfhearted smle. "Oh, Jen. Come here, Sweetie. It's alright." christine wrapped her arms around her friend and eased her into the house. "I just miss her so much." The brunette said softly. "I know, I do too." Christine took the other girl's face in her hands and gently made her look into her eyes. "I have a surprise for you." Her eyes lit up mischeviously. "What?" Jen asked, not sounding the least bit interested. "If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise, now would it?" Jen shook her head. "Right. Now close your eyes and follow me. And no peeking." Hand in hand the girls walked down the hall towards Christine's bedroom, where she had lit several candles and had the feather out on her pillow, the flower and tissues beside her bed. Jen sneaking a peak once or twice at Christine's hips swinging gracefully from side to side. Christine caught her and said with mock sterness, "Now what did I tell you about peeking?" and put a hand over Jen' s eyes. Jen was already starting to feel a little better. "Alright. Ready?" Christine asked once they were in her room. "Sure." "Uh-huh, you don't sound ready." Jen sighed, then said in her best cheerleader voice, "I'm ready!" Chrisitne giggled. "That's more like it. You can open your eyes now." Jennifer did so, allowing her jede green eyes to take in everything from the lit candles to the delicate-looking feather. "You mean you...you did all this for me?" "Of course I did. You needed cheering up, and what better way than this?" "Oh, thank you, Christine!" Jen kissed her sweetly on the cheek. "Don't thank me yet, Hun. The fun hasn't even started yet." She winked at her partner and jumped on he bed, dragging Jen with her. "So, how should we do this?" Christine asked. "I've never really sneezed for anyone before, so forgive me if I'm a little unexperienced." "That's alright, I'm pretty new at this too, you know." Jen replied, the death of her beloved bird already forgotten. "Well then, why don't I start, hmm? This feather looks awful tickly, what do you think?" Jen nodded and sat back, entranced by what Christine was doing for her. Christine gracefully took the snow-white feather from the pillow and, sitting cross legged, she brought it up to her nose. Gently, she traced the tip of the feather along the edges of her nostrils. "That sorta tickles, but I don't feel sneezy yet." She reported to her lover, who was silently staring at her, looknig like she was under a spell. Christine then plunged the feather into her right nostril and began to wiggle it around, slowly at first, then gradually faster and faster until her nose twiched subtly and her eyebrows drew up into that helpless, pre-sneeze face Jen knew only too well. After a few gasps, Christine finally gave in to the sneeze, making no attempt to stifle it, but turning her head slightly to the side so as not to spray Jennifer. "hah...hah...Haishoo!" She sniffled a few times and looked up at Jen. "How was that?" "Amazing, Darling." She answered, her voice sounding a little husky, a strange lust in her eyes Christine had never seen before. "Should I try for more?" "Please." Christine smiled and again took up the feather, this time placing it directly into her nostril, a little deeper than before, hoping to coax out an actual fit for Jen. This time, the sneezes came out quite quickly, barely allowing Christine a full breath before they took over her entire body. Again turning her head politely to one side, she let loose with the itchy-sounding, allergic sneezes. "heh...heshoo! Huchoo! Etchew! huh...huh...HUH..." After a moment's pause suck with her eyes squeezed shut, mouth hanging open, nostrils flared and eyebrows raised expectantly, Christine let out a sigh ad seemed to be finished sneezing for the moment. She sniffled and started to say something, but the action aparently triggered the remaining sneeze to explode out of her, causing her to sneeze rather wetly onto Jen's small, but perfectly shaped chest. "ESHOO!" Jen was brought out of her trancelike statewith tha last sneeze and quickly grabbed a tissue from the nearby box for her friend's now drippy nose. Christine nodded her thanks and preceeded to blow several times, very wet-sounding blows that were simply music to Jen's ears. When she finished, Christine started to apologize for sneezing all over Jen's chest, but she was interupped. "Don't be sorry, Hun. I loved it. You've never been sexier to me than you are right now. And that last sneeze was so wonderful, I couldn't have asked for better!" "Really?" Christine asked, not quite believeing what a few sniffles and sneezes could do to Jen. "Really." Jen wraped her arms around the blonde and kissed her passionately on her lips, feeling her lover's perfectly rounded ass as she brought her closer. Finally, Christine broke away, saying, "Wait, I think I still have a few sneezies left..." But before she could even take a breath, Jen pulled her in for another kiss. Curious, Christine didn't pull away and returned the kiss, allowing the sneeze to build up without trying to hold it back. "Mmpchmm!" She sneezed, her lips still glued to Jennifer's. "Wow. That was -" Jen stated, but Christine held up a finger to stop her. "I...I still...huh..need...too...hetchew! Sneeze! Hushoo! he..Etchoo! Shoo! eh...eh..." She paused, seemingly on the edge of a sneeze, but uable to get it out. Her nose twiched furiously, nostrils wiggling like crazy, but no sneeze. "Stuck?" Jen inquired, knowing full well that it was. Christine nodded that it was, eyes still shut tightly. "Want some help getting it out?" She asked, a little more than a hint of a smile on her face. "Yuh...Yes!" Christine practially gasped the word. Jen grabbed one of the brightest flowers in the ase next to the bed and whispered in Christine's ear to breathe deeply. Then she held it so that it was right up against Christine's nose and the petals gently nuzzled her trembling nostrils. Christine obediantly inhaled deep the pollen and sweet scent of the flower, ad gave in to one of the most powerful, wettest sneezes she'd ever sneezed in her life. "huh...HUH...HESHOOO!" Christine's whole body was thrown forward with the force of the sneeze, her short blonde hair falling over her face, yet not enough to hide her expression from Jen. "Cad I please have a tissue?" She asked Jen congestedly. "Sure, Darling." After several blows, wetter than before, she looked up and smiled at her best friend. "Was it good for you?" "Better. Thanks so much for doing that for me. We'll have to do something special for you too." She winked and kissed Christine's lips again, rubbing her own nose against Christine's now slightly pink one, triggering yet another sneeze. This time, though, Jen allowed her to pull away and sneeze into a tissue. "Bless you." "Thanks. Feel better now?" "Much." "Good." And with that, the girls blew out the candles and layed down on Christine's bed, enfolded in each other's arms and slept like that for the rest of the morning. Both of them exhausted from the day's events, yet much more contented since they both awoke that morning. ~The End~

Two young girls.... one making the other sneeze. :D Lesbian undertones. :D What more suggestions do you need? B)

Uhm... maybe paragraphs? :unsure:

I want them both to sneeze! Perhaps they have a 3rd girlfriend who somehow sneezes too.

But seriously, this is what we want.

And that "it tickles, but it's not sneezy yet." WOWWW More of that!!

Archived