Sneeze Fetish Forum

My next fic shall be: Harry Potter!

Pilgrim

Yeah, that's right. I figure we celebrate the 6th book by me writing my own addition to the series, bwahahahahaha :D I want to see if I can expand my horizons beyond anime (though that will still be my primary focus) So, this is a suggestion box. Tell me who you want to see me go to work on (besides Hermione, that's a given) I'm still only writing (f) though, so no male suggestions :D Also, it will take place after the 6th book, so to those of you that haven't finished it...WTF IT'S DOUBLE SPACED YOU COULD READ IT IN LIKE 5 HOURS OMG YOU PHAIL!!!!! Oh and for those of you that care (which are few, I'd guess) this story will not have anything to do with my side-plot with the Prince that's been in my last two fics. He's only in anime stories.

Peace B)

Ahhhhhhhh the 6th book! I'm on my second time reading it, I think it's going to dethrone the 4th book as my favorite. Ok, enough about that. :unsure:

DRACO!

:D Ok, sorry. I'll write that....someday... :D

Ginny! She's so cute and we red-heads stick together. B)

I dun know whay no one else has posted this yet, but my vote's on Fleur. If you would, that would be great

So far the answers are, in this order: Of course, yes, what, and will do.

And can we have magic sneezes, please.

This can me a lot of things. What do you mean? Or do we go with all the definitions and see how creative I can get?

yeah, what is a "magical sneeze"? I have a few theories, but what is your inturpritation?

There are loads of HP fics around, admittedly mostly depressingly male, but they ll seem to be about Ron having a slight cold &c.

It just seems a waste of the genre not to have ammazing sneeze caused by spells or potions or like Rom's slug attck because of a broken wand or like the fabulous sneezing scene in "Barry Trotter" [which several people have mentidone] as a sort of byproduct of the magic; again compare the magical sneeze in Bewiched which has also been praised here recently.

But yes, go with your instincts.

"Please, Bill, place your wand at ze entrance to my rrrigt nosetrrril,I have ow you say, envy of to sneeze."

There are loads of HP fics around, admittedly mostly depressingly male, but they ll seem to be about Ron having a slight cold &c.

It just seems a waste of the genre not to have ammazing sneeze caused by spells or potions or like Rom's slug attck because of a broken wand or like the fabulous sneezing scene in "Barry Trotter" [which several people have mentidone] as a sort of byproduct of the magic; again compare the magical sneeze in Bewiched which has also been praised here recently.

But yes, go with your instincts.

"Please, Bill, place your wand at ze entrance to my rrrigt nosetrrril,I have ow you say, envy of to sneeze."

Yeah, well said and a beautiful sentence in Fluer's voice!

Of course, you can't leave out Hermione and/or Ginny. Try to factor in the romances from the last book too. (Harry/Ginny and Ron/Hermione).

Also, I think it's great that you (Otaku) are working outside the box in terms of writing.

Archived