Sneeze Fetish Forum

Amazing Stifled Sneezing Fit (f)

JackJenkey

Well, i don't post observations very often, but this one was so amazing that I just had to post it here. I was eating alone in the local pizza place when a family of 6 came in and set in the booth right across from me. It was a man, 4 kids, and an extremely attractive woman with slightly dark skin, very dark hair, dark and sexy brown eyes, and a very nice body. They were obviously a hispanic family, switching frequently between speaking Spanish and English, but I couldn't tell their specific nationality.

About 5 minutes after they sat down, the women dipped her head down, held her nose shut, and completly stifled a sneeze. The sneeze was totally silent, without even a slight sound before or after the sneeze. No one acknowledged the sneeze in any way. About 15 or 20 seconds later, she sneezed again, and again stifled it 100%. Not even a tiny noise. Again, no one acknowleged the sneeze, and probably had not even noticed the sneezing yet. Another 15 or 20 seconds later, she sneezed a third completely silent sneeze. This time the man was looking directly at her and talking to her when she sneezed, but again, no one acknowledged the sneeze in any way. The woman kept sneezing silently, every 20 seconds or so, for quite some time. At no point did anyone bless her, or say anything about the sneezes, in English or Spanish. They kept talking and talking and talking, including the woman who would speak fairly casually in between sneezes.

Jumping ahead by about 15 minutes, they are all still seated waiting for their food, and the women is STILL sneezing, and completely stifling each sneeze! The sneezes are now happening only once or twice a minute, but seem to be stronger than ever. The woman lunges forward harder with each sneeze, yet continues to pinch her nose closed each time and sneeze totally silently. Now, an audible sigh could be heard after each sneeze, along with some periodic nose blowing, but the sneezes are still virtually silent. The woman's face is quite red, and so is her nose, and tears are streaming down her face after each sneeze. If you could believe it, no one has yet acknowledged this massive sneezing fit in any way, or even said "bless you". Everyone at the table her witnessed at least 2 or 3 sneezes, but no one says anything. What also amazed me was that the kids would often ask their mother for something, or ask her a question, and seemed quite persistent about wanting a quick response from her. They did not seem at all sympathetic that she was having a huge sneezing attack. Even the man kept saying things and expecting an immediate acknowledgement from the woman, even when she was in the middle of building up to a sneeze. I kept thinking "God... can't they just be quiet and let this poor woman sneeze in peace"!

Soon, the woman got up and went to the ladies room. She was gone about 5 minutes, but yes, when she came out, she was still stifling sneezes every minute or so. Finally, the waitress came over with the food, and she witnessed one of the woman's sneezes. She said "Bless you" and the woman said "thank you" politely. The waitress witnessed one more silent sneeze while serving the food and said "Bless you again. I like your..... technique! I wish I could sneeze so quietly like that". (Imagine that! The waitress was jeolous of the woman's skills at stifling!). The woman giggled quickly and replied "Yeah... I always hold them in". She then points to her daugter and says to the waitress "I tell my daughter not to do that 'cause it's no good, but... (she shrugs her shoulders) ... she sees ME do it all the time". The waitress just chuckles and walks away.

Jumping ahead another 10 minutes, this woman is STILL SNEEZING. Now only once every couple of minutes, but they are all still totally silent except a very powerful sigh at the end of each one, and somtimes a VERY quiet "choooo" whispered at the end. There's lots of sniffing and some nose blowing, but still no one at her table blesses her or says anything about the sneezing. Now with the food being on the table, she's actually burying her face in napkins, and ducking down behind the table for each sneeze. Sometimes, facing the wall next to her instead. This woman now has a very bright red and irritated nose, very watery eyes with tears dripping down her face, and looks like she's exhausted, but YES she still looked adorable! She must have sneezed over 100 times, and all virtually silent stifles.

To my surprise, there was one sneeze that actually slipped out and made kind of a weird noise, and only that one sneeze got a response from one of the youngest kids who said "Bless you" and the woman said "Thanks sweetie". Finally, after another 5 minutes or so, the sneezing finally subsided and the woman looked quite relieved. I kept watching to see if the fit would start up again, but it looked as if the sneezes were finally over. The woman continued to sniff harshly, and blow her nose throughout the rest of the meal, and then they all got up and left. Honestly, I'd never witnessed anything like it before!!!

It's not so unusual that her family wouldn't react.... I mean, my kids never say anything. It's just something they've gotten used to, and they tune it out.

Fantastic observation. can you desctibe her blowing? Were they also quiet or did they get wet or even honking? I just love those sore, red noses after a fit. Make me just wnat to dance a jig.

thanks

tev

Well, i don't post observations very often, but this one was so amazing that I just had to post it here. I was eating alone in the local pizza place when a family of 6 came in and set in the booth right across from me. It was a man, 4 kids, and an extremely attractive woman with slightly dark skin, very dark hair, dark and sexy brown eyes, and a very nice body. They were obviously a hispanic family, switching frequently between speaking Spanish and English, but I couldn't tell their specific nationality.

About 5 minutes after they sat down, the women dipped her head down, held her nose shut, and completly stifled a sneeze. The sneeze was totally silent, without even a slight sound before or after the sneeze. No one acknowledged the sneeze in any way. About 15 or 20 seconds later, she sneezed again, and again stifled it 100%. Not even a tiny noise. Again, no one acknowleged the sneeze, and probably had not even noticed the sneezing yet. Another 15 or 20 seconds later, she sneezed a third completely silent sneeze. This time the man was looking directly at her and talking to her when she sneezed, but again, no one acknowledged the sneeze in any way. The woman kept sneezing silently, every 20 seconds or so, for quite some time. At no point did anyone bless her, or say anything about the sneezes, in English or Spanish. They kept talking and talking and talking, including the woman who would speak fairly casually in between sneezes.

Jumping ahead by about 15 minutes, they are all still seated waiting for their food, and the women is STILL sneezing, and completely stifling each sneeze! The sneezes are now happening only once or twice a minute, but seem to be stronger than ever. The woman lunges forward harder with each sneeze, yet continues to pinch her nose closed each time and sneeze totally silently. Now, an audible sigh could be heard after each sneeze, along with some periodic nose blowing, but the sneezes are still virtually silent. The woman's face is quite red, and so is her nose, and tears are streaming down her face after each sneeze. If you could believe it, no one has yet acknowledged this massive sneezing fit in any way, or even said "bless you". Everyone at the table her witnessed at least 2 or 3 sneezes, but no one says anything. What also amazed me was that the kids would often ask their mother for something, or ask her a question, and seemed quite persistent about wanting a quick response from her. They did not seem at all sympathetic that she

was having a huge sneezing attack. Even the man kept saying things and expecting an immediate acknowledgement from the woman, even when she was in the middle of building up to a sneeze. I kept thinking "God... can't they just be quiet and let this poor woman sneeze in peace"!

Soon, the woman got up and went to the ladies room. She was gone about 5 minutes, but yes, when she came out, she was still stifling sneezes every minute or so. Finally, the waitress came over with the food, and she witnessed one of the woman's sneezes. She said "Bless you" and the woman said "thank you" politely. The waitress witnessed one more silent sneeze while serving the food and said "Bless you again. I like your.....  technique! I wish I could sneeze so quietly like that". (Imagine that! The waitress was jeolous of the woman's skills at stifling!). The woman giggled quickly and replied "Yeah... I always hold them in". She then points to her daugter and says to the waitress "I tell my daughter not to do that 'cause it's no good, but... (she shrugs her shoulders) ... she sees ME do it all the time". The waitress just chuckles and walks away. 

Jumping ahead another 10 minutes, this woman is STILL SNEEZING. Now only once every couple of minutes, but they are all still totally silent except a very powerful sigh at the end of each one, and somtimes a VERY quiet "choooo"  whispered at the end. There's lots of sniffing and some nose blowing, but still no one at her table blesses her or says anything about the sneezing. Now with the food being on the table, she's actually burying her face in napkins, and ducking down behind the table for each sneeze. Sometimes, facing the wall next to her instead. This woman now has a very bright red and irritated nose, very watery eyes with tears dripping down her face, and looks like she's exhausted, but YES she still looked adorable!  She must have sneezed over 100 times, and all virtually silent stifles.

To my surprise, there was one sneeze that actually slipped out and made kind of a weird noise, and only that one sneeze got a response from one of the youngest kids who said "Bless you" and the woman said "Thanks sweetie". Finally, after another 5 minutes or so, the sneezing finally subsided and the woman looked quite relieved. I kept watching to see if the fit would start up again, but it looked as if the sneezes were finally over. The woman continued to sniff harshly, and blow her nose throughout the rest of the meal, and then they all got up and left. Honestly, I'd never witnessed anything like it before!!!

Just for the record, I really love observing stifled female sneezes, especially stifled sneezing fits. I do agree with those who have said that it's probably not healthy to sneeze that way. I've read in several places that it's bad for a person's ears and nose, and could could a broken blood vessel, etc. Still, I like seeing and hearing stifled female sneezes, and those are some of my all-time favorites. Hey... they're the ones stifling, not me. I use to always tell stiflers not to hold in their sneezes (even while enjoying an observation), but none of them ever changed their sneezing style afterwards. They would only just laugh and say, "Yeah, I know it's bad to sneeze that way".

For those who asked about the blowing, the blowing did sound quite wet, but they were not very loud. She didn't seem to be blowing with full force, and only blowed softly into her napkins. The blows were alot more audible than the sneezes though, since the sneezes were completely silent, except for the sound of some sighs or harsh exhales after some of the sneezes.

Hey LYNN, thanks for your comments regarding your kids never saying anything. In my observation above, I kept wondering if the woman's kids and husband were just so use to her sneezing that they didn't bother saying "bless you" anymore, or if they are just people who never say bless you to anyone.

OR... there's a chance that they were not blessing her so they wouldn't bring any unnecessary attention to her sneezing, which might embarrass her. She was obviously trying to keep the sneezing fit as silent and unnoticable as possible, and people at the table saying "bless you" every minute would probably have attracted some attention that the woman wouldn't want. I noticed none of the MANY silent sneezes got a response, but the one sneeze that actually made a sound did get a loud "bless you" from one of the kids. It was almost like.... the kid would only say "bless you" to his mom if her sneeze could be heard by others around. If the sneeze was silent, he would not resond in any way, to respect her wishes of keeping the sneeze hidden. At least, that's what appeared to be the situation.

Jumping ahead by about 15 minutes, they are all still seated waiting for their food, and the women is STILL sneezing, and completely stifling each sneeze! The sneezes are now happening only once or twice a minute, but seem to be stronger than ever. The woman lunges forward harder with each sneeze, yet continues to pinch her nose closed each time and sneeze totally silently. Now, an audible sigh could be heard after each sneeze, along with some periodic nose blowing, but the sneezes are still virtually silent. The woman's face is quite red, and so is her nose, and tears are streaming down her face after each sneeze. If you could believe it, no one has yet acknowledged this massive sneezing fit in any way, or even said "bless you". Everyone at the table her witnessed at least 2 or 3 sneezes, but no one says anything. What also amazed me was that the kids would often ask their mother for something, or ask her a question, and seemed quite persistent about wanting a quick response from her. They did not seem at all sympathetic that she was having a huge sneezing attack. Even the man kept saying things and expecting an immediate acknowledgement from the woman, even when she was in the middle of building up to a sneeze. I kept thinking "God... can't they just be quiet and let this poor woman sneeze in peace"!

Soon, the woman got up and went to the ladies room. She was gone about 5 minutes, but yes, when she came out, she was still stifling sneezes every minute or so. Finally, the waitress came over with the food, and she witnessed one of the woman's sneezes. She said "Bless you" and the woman said "thank you" politely. The waitress witnessed one more silent sneeze while serving the food and said "Bless you again. I like your.....  technique! I wish I could sneeze so quietly like that". (Imagine that! The waitress was jeolous of the woman's skills at stifling!). The woman giggled quickly and replied "Yeah... I always hold them in". She then points to her daugter and says to the waitress "I tell my daughter not to do that 'cause it's no good, but... (she shrugs her shoulders) ... she sees ME do it all the time". The waitress just chuckles and walks away. 

Jumping ahead another 10 minutes, this woman is STILL SNEEZING. Now only once every couple of minutes, but they are all still totally silent except a very powerful sigh at the end of each one, and somtimes a VERY quiet "choooo"  whispered at the end. There's lots of sniffing and some nose blowing, but still no one at her table blesses her or says anything about the sneezing. Now with the food being on the table, she's actually burying her face in napkins, and ducking down behind the table for each sneeze. Sometimes, facing the wall next to her instead. This woman now has a very bright red and irritated nose, very watery eyes with tears dripping down her face, and looks like she's exhausted, but YES she still looked adorable!  She must have sneezed over 100 times, and all virtually silent stifles.

That's an unusual observation. It's a wonder her eardrums didn't pop. It seems harsh that her family didn't seem to care, but then, maybe the woman preferred not to make a big deal of it.

That's an unusual observation. It's a wonder her eardrums didn't pop. It seems harsh that her family didn't seem to care, but then, maybe the woman preferred not to make a big deal of it.

Stifling that many is not good for anyone. Too bad. It would have been nice if she had let them all out.

As far as I know (and I could be wrong), "bless you" is part of a certain culture. Perhaps in her culture, they do not believe in saying it.

I actually hate blessings anyway. It seems ungodly pointless and if people were blessing her constantly, it would have ruined it a bit for me and probably would have irritated her!

I didn't read all the responses in this thread, so if someone else pointed this out, sorry!

~Frack

• 1 year later...
Guest pookie77

This is such a brilliant observation that I thought I would bump it to the top of the list again for anyone who hasn't read it. So many sneezes ... must have been amazing ... my biggest fantasy is the desperate silent sneezer with a tissue and a major allergy attack ... and you seemed to catch it!!!

Would have been gorgeous to see, but by way of explanation, she was in a food area with her family. Perhaps she was just keeping it hygenic.

For some people, the more they stifle, the more they keep sneezing. Perhaps this applies to her. :laugh:

what a WASTE of what could have been an INCREDIBLE sneezing fit! :)

STIFLERS!! :wub:

For me, the stifling made that story hotter!!!

Awesome obs! THANKS FOR SHARING!

Thank you! To this day, it's probably one of my most unbelievable observations ever, if not THE best ever. It's not only one of the longest female sneezing fits I've ever witnessed, but it's by far the longest fit of stifled (pinched-nose) sneezes I'd ever seen. The fact that the girl was really attractive made it even better.

As an added note, the girl's facial expressions, red face, teary eyes, and heavy breathing sometimes made the sneeze attack seem especially intense even though the sneezes themselves were virtually silent. At one point, the look on her face and her shallow breathing before each sneeze almost made it look like she was hysterical crying. Yet, she somehow carried on with a very normal conversation throughout the entire attack. She was even repremanding her kids for not sitting straight, relaying a story to the man she was with, answering questions that were asked to her, and trying to decide what everyone should order. All this while having the longest and most severe stifled sneezing fit I'd ever seen. Amazing!

Archived