Sneeze Fetish Forum

Pirates of Caribean

sneezeadorer

Anyone know if there are any good stories where captain jack sparrow sneezes, apart from at tgs realm? I would literally die to read some more :):bleh::blushing: . Or if anyone is willing to write?? :blushing:

Johnny Depp mentions Jack Sparrow sneezing in the director's commentary on the DVD. He envisioned that Jack had his nose forcibly removed in some old battle, and he had to wear some sort of crappy replacement. Because of that he wanted his character to have a morbid fear of pepper. It didn't make it into the movie because he thought the producers wouldn't go for it. I think that's how it went? Correct me if I'm wrong. It's hardly a story, but it's better than nothing! We are talking about Johnny Depp. He's luscious. :)

Johnny Depp mentions Jack Sparrow sneezing in the director's commentary on the DVD.  He envisioned that Jack had his nose forcibly removed in some old battle, and he had to wear some sort of crappy replacement.  Because of that he wanted his character to have a morbid fear of pepper.  It didn't make it into the movie because he thought the producers wouldn't go for it.  I think that's how it went?  Correct me if I'm wrong.  It's hardly a story, but it's better than nothing!  We are talking about Johnny Depp.  He's luscious.  :angry:

oh wow... :blushing: . I only saw that movie in the cinema (i know im a freak), just ordered the dvd yesterday, it better come soon!

Anyone know how to get to that picture of johnny depp everyone was talking about ages ago? I think softemerald posted it but the link given didn't work, and i tried copy and paste but that didn't work either... :angry:

Wow! The more I find out about Johnny Depp, the more it becomes clear that he is a COMPLETE NUTTER like me.

That's better than okay, that's really sexy. I cannot identify with normal people.

I like the fact that Johnny Depp is incredibly sexy and plays most of his characters as fucked-up people. It redefines the idea of a sex symbol. Too much of the public notion is that sex appeal comes from bland, identical faces with bland, identical personalities. I really enjoy personalities who are the antithesis of that stupid idea.

--nonny

Wow!  The more I find out about Johnny Depp, the more it becomes clear that he is a COMPLETE NUTTER like me. 

That's better than okay, that's really sexy.  I cannot identify with normal people. 

I like the fact that Johnny Depp is incredibly sexy and plays most of his characters as fucked-up people.  It redefines the idea of a sex symbol.  Too much of the public notion is that sex appeal comes from bland, identical faces with bland, identical personalities.  I really enjoy personalities who are the antithesis of that stupid idea.

--nonny

I COMPLETELY agree!!

Wow!  The more I find out about Johnny Depp, the more it becomes clear that he is a COMPLETE NUTTER like me. 

That's better than okay, that's really sexy.  I cannot identify with normal people. 

I like the fact that Johnny Depp is incredibly sexy and plays most of his characters as fucked-up people.  It redefines the idea of a sex symbol.  Too much of the public notion is that sex appeal comes from bland, identical faces with bland, identical personalities.  I really enjoy personalities who are the antithesis of that stupid idea.

--nonny

I COMPLETELY agree!!

and I completely agree too :angry:

ok, ok wow!!! I think i found the picture (after hours of searching) that everyone was talking about and which i couldn't get with the link. Type in "depp impact" on google, then go down their homepage on the left hand side, find the photos and go to miscellaneous. Go to page 7 of the misscelonous photos (cant spell that oh well) and its on the third row down, on the right. It's in my opinion him either about to sneeze, sneezing, or just afterwards. What do you think??

On the topic of Johnny Depp being nutters, I have discovered that every time I get obsessed over an actor because of his acting/looks/roles/etc., I learn *once I'm already obsessed* that he's insane! So far, I've racked up Viggo Mortensen, Richard Burgi, and Chris Meloni on my "List of Actors I Discovered were Loony After I Got Obsessed With Them"; I'm sure Johnny Depp would have been on this list, but I knew he was mad long before I ever started caring about him as an actor. Oh, well. *shrugs*

Abyssinia,

Barrie

P.S. I concur, there a few Jack Sparrow sneezefics on the Sneezefic Archive. I can think of at least...hmm...three, I believe, off the top of my head.

On the topic of Johnny Depp being nutters, I have discovered that every time I get obsessed over an actor because of his acting/looks/roles/etc., I learn *once I'm already obsessed* that he's insane!

I think most of the really, really good actors have other people living in their head. That's, at least, how Johnny Depp's characters "feel" to me -- like stuff that comes through from somewhere else.

--nonny

who knows more about this than the average person

He also bases many of his characters on other people. Captain Jack Sparrow for instance was based on keith Richards of the rolling stones.

He was based on a combination of Keith Richards and someone else, but I can't remember who the other person was.... maybe someone who remembers the interview will chime in :P

Guest superimmunegirl

I'll be posting a POTC sneezefic to the sneezefic site ( http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sneezefic/ ) with lots of poor Jack sneezing. Hopefully I'll do it by the end of next weekend! It's pretty much done, I just had a friend go over it with his editorial eye and he mailed me his comments--I should get them any day now. Anyway, when I get the comments, I'll polish up the text and post it. Keep an eye out...

I'll be posting a POTC sneezefic to the sneezefic site ( http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sneezefic/ ) with lots of poor Jack sneezing. Hopefully I'll do it by the end of next weekend! It's pretty much done, I just had a friend go over it with his editorial eye and he mailed me his comments--I should get them any day now. Anyway, when I get the comments, I'll polish up the text and post it. Keep an eye out...

Thankyou so much superimmunegirl, can't wait to read it!

Guest superimmunegirl

OK, it's up on the sneezefic site...it's called "There's Something About Mary Hathaway" and it's in 6 parts (because the formatting fell apart when I tried all at once). Enjoy!

Ooh, I look forward greatly. ;)

--nonny

OK, it's up on the sneezefic site...it's called "There's Something About Mary Hathaway" and it's in 6 parts (because the formatting fell apart when I tried all at once). Enjoy!

I just read it, and it was great! Loved the humour, and especially liked it when Jack decided to make his cold worse, then felt really sorry for him when he couldn't get back inside in the strom!

Archived