Sneeze Fetish Forum

Which kind of sneeze fiction should I write?

Sneesee

Which kind of story should I write?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which kind of story should I write?

• A romance story (pretty much like my other ones)
    • A "Las Vegas" fanfiction

I entered the 132 Moods challenge issued by Tarogal, and I have two really cool ideas for stories, but was curious what you guys all thought! My mood is "Sleepy" and I have one idea that involves two co-workers, one with a crush and one with a cold! The other idea would be centered around "Danny" from the TV show "Las Vegas" and his ex-girlfriend (I think!) "Mary." I have only recently started watching that show and love it! Plus, I would love to see Josh Duhamel sneeze!!!! :angry:

Oooooo! A Danny story would be great!

I'm writing a "House" fanfict. with Chase. I thought of entering it for the 132 Moods challenge, but I'm not sure for which one- plus I am Horrid with getting icons and such. *someone even had to help me with my avatar (blush) *

Your stories are very nice. I am looking forward to reading whichever one that you decide on. :angry::blushing:

How do you enter the challenge?  This is the first I've heard about it.

I used the link to tg's livejournal in Chate Noir's post in this section about "Poor Aya..."

Check that and you can click to tg's page right from there. I don't know how to put the link in here, otherwise I would. Sorry! :angry:

Hey, thanks to everyone who voted! It looks like so far the Las Vegas fanfic is winning, and it's also the story that has compelled me to write it! I am almost finished with my rough draft. Since it has to be in in three weeks, I figured I'd better get on it! I will still write the romance story (since I did already start that one, too), and either post it here or submit it to the new Language of Sneezing website that a_nony_mouse set up for us! YAY! Thanks again for that, too!

Thanks again everyone! You are all awesome! I adore all of you! ^_^

• 1 year later...
roy mustang from full metal alchemist

No, dude.....she wants to know based on the choices she provided. Please read the post a bit more carefully.

Either one is fine with me, Sneesee! :laugh: I don't know anything about the second choice, but whatever the Muses tell you to do is where you should go.... :drool:

roy mustang from full metal alchemist

No, dude.....she wants to know based on the choices she provided. Please read the post a bit more carefully.

Either one is fine with me, Sneesee! :rolleyes: I don't know anything about the second choice, but whatever the Muses tell you to do is where you should go.... :drool:

He he he, that was funny that RoyMustang found this old thread. :hypoc: I did write a story about Las Vegas, and it is on Tarotgal's livejournal somewhere. once all of my data from my old computer is transferred, maybe I will post that story on here.

For the record, I don't even watch that show, Full Metal Alchemist, so I could never write a story about it.

Archived