Sneeze Fetish Forum

Searching for a story

ID2006

I know this story was on Serotica but now I can't get to the second half of it so I was wondering if anyone has a copy of it saved. Here's a description of the story.

"When Nadia meets Chris Sahren in her doctor's office, he immediately catches her fancy. Her fantasies run wild as she diagnoses him and his daughter with a bad case of the flu. Imagine her surprise when she meets up with the handsome guy again at a concert that very same night. Nadia brings Chris back to hers and discovers that he has an allergy to cats on top of an already sneezy cold. A hot, racy and most definitely sexy night ensues..."

Er, but you could also go to the current actual hosted Serotica Archive site, as listed in my .sig file. :drool:

This has the added benefit of being connected to the current "classy sneeze fiction" site, which I update with new stories!

--Nonny

Er, but you could also go to the current actual hosted Serotica Archive site, as listed in my .sig file. ;)

This has the added benefit of being connected to the current "classy sneeze fiction" site, which I update with new stories!

--Nonny

By the way, bravo on that site. :drool:

I know nonny. I love that sight...thank you so much. That is how I got to the story but when you click on the bottom of the first half to the continue it wouldn't get me there.

I know nonny. I love that sight...thank you so much. That is how I got to the story but when you click on the bottom of the first half to the continue it wouldn't get me there.

Ah, I didn't check all the links on the stories for errors when I loaded the website up. My guess is, the link is to "serotica.org/file.html" instead of just "file.html". But you can probably get to it from the main Series page.

--nonny

Archived